Does halo 5 have replayability?

Besides grinding for few packs, is there any motivation to replay halo 5 campaign or multiplayer?

It has the same motivation to play as any other game: enjoyment. Of course, whether or not one enjoys Halo 5 varies from person to person. It’s up to you to decide if you’d rather play Halo 5 or something else.

Yes, the campaign despite its problems has a lot of healthy and needed humor to it.

At least for me that adds replayability.

Yea, it have.
At least you should try the co-op and have a trip with your friend.
Use different character will see a lot of interest sense in the campaign.

I mean, I’m still playing nine months later so…

> 2533274928439269;1:
> Besides grinding for few packs, is there any motivation to replay halo 5 campaign or multiplayer?

There was, I used to play arena all the time, now I don’t play at all. The servers got worse as time went on, it’s too much of a lottery when it comes to where in the world we connect to. Even with focused I was getting terrible lag. If they gave us regional server selection, I might come back.

It’s entirely dependant on your motivation and enjoyment of the game, in my opinion.

Depends on your personal enjoyment of the game.

What I find nuts is people saying there only playing to unlock stuff and that they don’t enjoy the base gameplay.
Do people actually suffer through a game they don’t enjoy to unlock things… for a game they don’t enjoy ?

Halo 5 is very replayable for me because of Multiplayer. That being said, once the new big multiplayer title, such as Battlefield 1 is released, I’m sure that will be cut down. More so once Halo 6 is released in two or three years time. However, I still replay the Halo trilogy and Reach because of their campaigns to this day. Same can’t be said about 4 or 5.

campaign not massively but the multiplayer is replayable but my time on it will reduce when other big multiplayer titles come out like gears 4 and battlefield 1

As other’s have said, it’s a very personal thing if it is or isn’t. That being said, I would say yes. I enjoyed campaign a lot! yes, even the story. The missions play fantastically, there’s the right amount of character interaction to keep it interesting and fun, and then multiplayer is always fun to dive into.

There’s lots of replayability but you really do need to pace yourself and play different modes regularly so that the game doesn’t become boring.

Legendary grind is always fun.

XO

> 2533274928439269;1:
> Besides grinding for few packs, is there any motivation to replay halo 5 campaign or multiplayer?

I’m not a multiplayer guy (mostly PvE only) so the campaign is what Halo means to me. I was one of the few 343 defenders after Halo 4. Loved the story.
Even replayed the campaign again. Really liked the contained personal story around the bigger threat.

I replayed ALL Halo campaigns. 1,2,3,4. I haven’t replayed H5. I was so furious with H5. I couldn’t wait to finish it and be done with it. I’m pretending it never exists.
Thankfully for a non PvE guy 343 finally introduced Firefight. Despite all of its faults I will keep playing it for days maybe weeks who knows and hope that 343 brings out some proper fixes to the game mode and hopefully more updates. After Reach Halo 5 is the only game that made me play the MP (FF mode despite its faults its the only thing that I will get that’s PvE fully that’s Halo).

> 2533274928439269;1:

Their are still Easter Eggs to find in Halo 5 so can play to find these. Mission 15 (Guardians) has one as yet undelivered Egg which we know exists. Click the link for details in thread.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/mission-15-guardians-easter-egg-help-wanted/6670a0ea-8d79-45b8-ae5b-526f9bf79bc1/posts

You could go into score attack in the campaign, you could hunt for Achilles, you could try to rank up to the highest rank, or you know, you could just have fun.

Technically, unless it detonates once you beat it, literally every game has replayability. If you mean good replayability, then yeah, people are still playing it.

Yup, look at my service record.

I only ever play WZFF, so I guess.

Why do you need motivation to play Halo? Halo is just fun to play. There us stuff I am still trying to do in H5, get to champion level in FFA, finish up some commendations, get the last few achievements, and keep chipping away at xp to get to 152.