Does Halo 4 need a UNSC flyable vehicle?

More specifically for Wargames and/or Spartan Ops, I’m glad Halo 4 updates will be much more packed with changes. I’m just saying how could the UNSC by that time not have a combat ready solution for Banshees. I know there’s a mantis, which will be a new aspect, but a small military aircraft would be sick, and actually fair with a banshee.

Well, they UNSC DOES have the technology, it’s just not available in the game. I find this disappointing, I would have liked a mix between Hornet and Falcon.

While I tend to avoid gametypes where there are a lot of vehicles, especially flying, I don’t see why they can’t add some in later for those of you that do enjoy that sort of thing.

My point exactly, I Like the hornet more tho

Well, in Halo 3 we had the Hornet and Halo: Reach had the Falcon… so why shouldn’t Halo 4 have something? The Hornet and Falcon were fun to use and added a tactical choice for combat instead of always using the Banshee.

Well, the best Halo multiplayer game in most people’s opinion, Halo 2, only had the banshee. Reflecting on the gameplay from back then, it’s pretty much a fact that a UNSC flying video is WANTED but not NEEDED.

Personally, I can get over not having a UNSC flying vehicle. The hornet was an overpowered death machine/trap, and the falcon was an underpowered triple death trap. They definitely destroyed the concept of balanced gameplay. I mean, there are many solutions to improve these vehicles for future games, but, the banshee has always been THE go-to flying vehicle most of the time.

> Well, <mark>the best Halo multiplayer game in most people’s opinion</mark>, Halo 2, only had the banshee.

Weasel words.

Please cite who these people are and where they said it.

> > Well, <mark>the best Halo multiplayer game in most people’s opinion</mark>, Halo 2, only had the banshee.
>
> Weasel words.
>
> Please cite who these people are and where they said it.

Is this a joke? See every single complaint thread. The list is endless.

Slightly off topic, does anyone know if there’s a missed launcher with lock on ability for taking down flying vehicle in this game?

> > Well, <mark>the best Halo multiplayer game in most people’s opinion</mark>, Halo 2, only had the banshee.
>
> Weasel words.
>
> Please cite who these people are and where they said it.

I am one of those people.

So … the UNSC isn’t fielding usable aerial vehicles in Halo 4? The Falcon is listed in the list of vehicles on the Halo 4 halonation wiki page.

This is new to me. Terrible. Disappointing news.