Does Decimus' Fury Ability Need a Rework?

I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.

> 2533274843762975;1:
> I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.

ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?

> 2533274840245702;2:
> > 2533274843762975;1:
> > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
>
> ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?

A lot! But im actually fine with it considering just how strong his kit is…

> 2533274840245702;2:
> > 2533274843762975;1:
> > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
>
> ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?

It will drain about half of your units health and at level 3 it will give you a 50 % damage increase I believe.

> 2533274840245702;2:
> > 2533274843762975;1:
>

It drains 50% of a unit’s original health. If your targeted unit has veterancy, it will not factor that in to the equation. It definitely needs a rework. It could use a lower health draining penalty (20% seems fair) or vastly slow down the draining rate. A combination of those buffs would really help it become better. I’m sure someone has found a great use for it, but it’s clear that siphon is the far more viable choice.

I’m pretty sure the new Boundless Siphon counteracts the health drain. However, it’s still not as good as picking regular siphon because of the target area being significantly larger on siphon than fury.

The only time I would ever use it is if I’m jump pack brute rushing. Fury on ten of those guys will shred an undefended base. Still, it’s a really all-in tactic and I’ve never actually pulled it off lol.

> 2533274883783969;5:
> > 2533274840245702;2:
> > > 2533274843762975;1:
> > > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
> >
> > ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?
>
> It drains 50% of a unit’s original health. If your targeted unit has veterancy, it will not factor that in to the equation. It definitely needs a rework. It could use a lower health draining penalty (20% seems fair) or vastly slow down the draining rate. A combination of those buffs would really help it become better. I’m sure someone has found a great use for it, but it’s clear that siphon is the far more viable choice.

This is why I never spend my leader points on it, The tradeoff on health and in my experience ends up getting your units killed faster.

I have played Decimus for a while at a time and would agree it needs a rework. Maybe decrease it’s damage you receieve or increase the radius at the cost of power and add a small amount of Damage you in turn receive.

I say remove the health drain and instead, make the affected units take increased damage when under attack.

> 2533274807340992;10:
> I say remove the health drain and instead, make the affected units take increased damage when under attack.

I was considering that but if you use even Siphon, they may die to fast to benefit. They might also be too powerful if left alone.

> 2533274883783969;5:
> > 2533274840245702;2:
> > > 2533274843762975;1:
> > > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
> >
> > ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?
>
> It drains 50% of a unit’s original health. If your targeted unit has veterancy, it will not factor that in to the equation. It definitely needs a rework. It could use a lower health draining penalty (20% seems fair) or vastly slow down the draining rate. A combination of those buffs would really help it become better. I’m sure someone has found a great use for it, but it’s clear that siphon is the far more viable choice.

It’s so good, you don’t even know. I’ve had 6 hammer brutes DEMOLISH a base with it, always pick it over siphon. Alsmot as good as Anders sentinel birthday explosion extreme bomb 2: extreme edition TM

> 2533274954420315;12:
> > 2533274883783969;5:
> > > 2533274840245702;2:
> > > > 2533274843762975;1:
> > > > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
> > >
> > > ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?
> >
> > It drains 50% of a unit’s original health. If your targeted unit has veterancy, it will not factor that in to the equation. It definitely needs a rework. It could use a lower health draining penalty (20% seems fair) or vastly slow down the draining rate. A combination of those buffs would really help it become better. I’m sure someone has found a great use for it, but it’s clear that siphon is the far more viable choice.
>
> It’s so good, you don’t even know. I’ve had 6 hammer brutes DEMOLISH a base with it, always pick it over siphon. Alsmot as good as Anders sentinel birthday explosion extreme bomb 2: extreme edition TM

They were not prepared for 6 brutes? Sounds like you would have won anyhow.

> 2535428931727626;13:
> > 2533274954420315;12:
> > > 2533274883783969;5:
> > > > 2533274840245702;2:
> > > > > 2533274843762975;1:
> > > > > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
> > > >
> > > > ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?
> > >
> > > It drains 50% of a unit’s original health. If your targeted unit has veterancy, it will not factor that in to the equation. It definitely needs a rework. It could use a lower health draining penalty (20% seems fair) or vastly slow down the draining rate. A combination of those buffs would really help it become better. I’m sure someone has found a great use for it, but it’s clear that siphon is the far more viable choice.
> >
> > It’s so good, you don’t even know. I’ve had 6 hammer brutes DEMOLISH a base with it, always pick it over siphon. Alsmot as good as Anders sentinel birthday explosion extreme bomb 2: extreme edition TM
>
> They were not prepared for 6 brutes? Sounds like you would have won anyhow.

Lol, you don’t get it. It’s an inside joke he and I have. We play a lot of 2s

> 2533274954420315;14:
> > 2535428931727626;13:
> > > 2533274954420315;12:
> > > > 2533274883783969;5:
> > > > > 2533274840245702;2:
> > > > > > 2533274843762975;1:
> > > > > > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
> > > > >
> > > > > ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?
> > > >
> > > > It drains 50% of a unit’s original health. If your targeted unit has veterancy, it will not factor that in to the equation. It definitely needs a rework. It could use a lower health draining penalty (20% seems fair) or vastly slow down the draining rate. A combination of those buffs would really help it become better. I’m sure someone has found a great use for it, but it’s clear that siphon is the far more viable choice.
> > >
> > > It’s so good, you don’t even know. I’ve had 6 hammer brutes DEMOLISH a base with it, always pick it over siphon. Alsmot as good as Anders sentinel birthday explosion extreme bomb 2: extreme edition TM
> >
> > They were not prepared for 6 brutes? Sounds like you would have won anyhow.
>
> Lol, you don’t get it. It’s an inside joke he and I have. We play a lot of 2s

How is he supposed to see an inside joke if he doesn’t really know you…

> 2533274936603132;15:
> > 2533274954420315;14:
> > > 2535428931727626;13:
> > > > 2533274954420315;12:
> > > > > 2533274883783969;5:
> > > > > > 2533274840245702;2:
> > > > > > > 2533274843762975;1:
> > > > > > > I hate how this power behaves as a double edge sword. The damage increase that you get from fury is amazing however the health drain that happens is way too punishing. Because of this I rarely ever pick this leader power in a competitive game. If anyone has any ideas to rework or tweek this power feel free to share.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > ive never actually used the fury active ability. How much health does it actually drain?
> > > > >
> > > > > It drains 50% of a unit’s original health. If your targeted unit has veterancy, it will not factor that in to the equation. It definitely needs a rework. It could use a lower health draining penalty (20% seems fair) or vastly slow down the draining rate. A combination of those buffs would really help it become better. I’m sure someone has found a great use for it, but it’s clear that siphon is the far more viable choice.
> > > >
> > > > It’s so good, you don’t even know. I’ve had 6 hammer brutes DEMOLISH a base with it, always pick it over siphon. Alsmot as good as Anders sentinel birthday explosion extreme bomb 2: extreme edition TM
> > >
> > > They were not prepared for 6 brutes? Sounds like you would have won anyhow.
> >
> > Lol, you don’t get it. It’s an inside joke he and I have. We play a lot of 2s
>
> How is he supposed to see an inside joke if he doesn’t really know you…

Not sure who you’re referring to. I know Nightmare through Xbox parties, and I don’t know death so that’s why I explained it to him.