Does CTF still suck 'cause of Infinity CTF?

I haven’t played CTF in a several days because Infinity CTF ruined it. I loved CTF before before the change, so I wanna play it again, but I’m afraid it’ll just make me mad.

Is CTF still a horrible camp fest? Or has it gotten better?

Infinity CTF is why I haven’t touched the CTF playlist since they implemented it.

What is Infinity CTF?

> What is Infinity CTF?

CTF with Ordnance. I can see how people wouldn’t like it, but I think it’s pretty fun.

> Infinity CTF is why I haven’t touched the CTF playlist since they implemented it.

I didn’t think it started yet, isn’t it this week coming?

> > Infinity CTF is why I haven’t touched the CTF playlist since they implemented it.
>
> I didn’t think it started yet, isn’t it this week coming?

It went live Monday. And on topic infinity ctf is so bad, ordnance really ruins it.

Dont vote for it problem solved

plus they -Yoinking!- put exile in ctf. they really are trying to ruin it

Ordinance (lol Scoresteaks)
Instant Spawn (lol CoD)
Perks (lol CoD)
and shotgun as a secondary weapon(lol every FPS except Halo)

CoD: Space Warfare 2

> Ordinance (lol Scoresteaks)
> Instant Spawn (lol CoD)
> Perks (lol CoD)
> and shotgun as a secondary weapon(lol every FPS except Halo)
>
> CoD: Space Warfare 2

Go away, stop saying 343 is copying your stupid game, which is a big copy-paste of a lot of other games, just because it’s ‘cool’ and ‘mainstream’ doesn’t mean the creators invented every feature in the game, go the cod website to discuss Cod.

> > Ordinance (lol Scoresteaks)
> > Instant Spawn (lol CoD)
> > Perks (lol CoD)
> > and shotgun as a secondary weapon(lol every FPS except Halo)
> >
> > CoD: Space Warfare 2
>
> Go away, stop saying 343 is copying your stupid game, which is a big copy-paste of a lot of other games, just because it’s ‘cool’ and ‘mainstream’ doesn’t mean the creators invented every feature in the game, go the cod website to discuss Cod.

THANK YOU. What a cod fanboy.

I just played my first ordancance ctf game, and i’m not going to lie…

It really sucked. The opposite team knew what they were doing, so they camped at our spawn, shot the -Yoink- out of us, and kept getting new ordanances over and over. The whole time they had snipers, sticky detonators, damage boosts, and rail guns. It was on complex, and I was on the side with the grav lift building.

I hope they remove it after a while. People will start to realize it could be turned into a slayer game instead, and harrass the poop out of you when you are trying to defend your flag.
I think CTF was fine the way it was before. They just need to add it into BTB now!

We need Big Team CTF back !! That would do the trick …

> plus they -Yoinking!- put exile in ctf. they really are trying to ruin it

You. Have. To. Be. Kidding. >:(

Infinity CTF I have mixed feelings about.

I like the variety and having more options to stop FIVE PEOPLE CAMPING THEIR BASE but I don’t like the trademark randomness.

Whoever said Exile is a bad CTF map…

I thought the same, then I played it. You get a brilliant push pull kinda thing going like you used to get on narrows. I love it!

So it hasnt gotten better. Well, that’s disappointing.

Any word on if 343 is going to make any changes to CTF on Mon?

HOW is CTF ruined BTW because they added the infinity option. Its like if Bungie added a mode that you didn treally have to play in Halo 3 that no one really liked or wanted and you said the entire game was ruined because of that one optional thing.

> I haven’t played CTF in a several days because Infinity CTF ruined it. I loved CTF before before the change, so I wanna play it again, but I’m afraid it’ll just make me mad.
>
> Is CTF still a horrible camp fest? Or has it gotten better?

Are you kidding? Infinity CTF has completely eliminated camping from all the maps I’ve played it on, including Adrift. I love Infinity CTF on Adrift because -Yoinks!- cant camp in their base for 10 minutes.

i dont know what u noobs are talking about but infinty CTF is much better than regular. i didnt touch ctf before infinity because of how bad it was. o look another crap game on ragnarok where one team snipes dmrs and camo camps.