Does CEA’s Library work with the XB1 Kinect?

I reinstalled CEA to try it out on the Xbox One, and I’m wondering if the ‘Library’ feature works with the newer Kinect? I’m hoping to record some still footage of one of the models but don’t have a capture card for my 360.

It does not i’m afraid OP, you need the 360 Kinect to utilise those features

> 2533274813317074;2:
> It does not i’m afraid OP, you need the 360 Kinect to utilise those features

Ah, that’s a bummer, but I’m guessing it has to do with technical reasons between the platforms. Thanks for the response, though!

I’m hoping that the Library feature makes its way to MCC, though it’s probably quite unlikely.

> 2533274859620752;4:
> I’m hoping that the Library feature makes its way to MCC, though it’s probably quite unlikely.

Same here, it’d be a really cool feature to have again. I love how much it feels like Detective Mode from the Arkham series.

> 2535418288909351;5:
> > 2533274859620752;4:
> > I’m hoping that the Library feature makes its way to MCC, though it’s probably quite unlikely.
>
> Same here, it’d be a really cool feature to have again. I love how much it feels like Detective Mode from the Arkham series.

I don’t know how the scanning would work, but it would be nice to have all the models to look at in the menus.

> 2533274859620752;6:
> I don’t know how the scanning would work, but it would be nice to have all the models to look at in the menus.

Oh yeah, for sure! I especially want to get some footage of the Keyes model for a video. Funnily enough, those idle-animated model showcases are actually another thing I love about the Arkham games (at least the most recent one; I think the older titles just have frozen statues).

> 2535418288909351;7:
> > 2533274859620752;6:
> > I don’t know how the scanning would work, but it would be nice to have all the models to look at in the menus.
>
> Oh yeah, for sure! I especially want to get some footage of the Keyes model for a video. Funnily enough, those idle-animated model showcases are actually another thing I love about the Arkham games (at least the most recent one; I think the older titles just have frozen statues).

It would be even cooler if 343i included all of the other Halo games in the library (if it were to come to MCC).

Yeah, the old 360 kinect is different from the Xbox One kinect. The newer gen kinect doesn’t retrofit.