Does BTB have a place in Halo4?

My question is simple

Do you think that Big Team Battle has a curruent place in Halo 4 and future Halo titles?

Comment below and discuss why or why not

Ofc it does it has always had a place in Halo and hopefully will continue

BTB is something that defines Halo. To remove it would be crazy.

It would be like if they removed 4v4…oh…right…

The thing i am worried about is, if vehicle combat become irrelevant due to plasma pistol and grenades.

Because we all know that vechicles make BTB

Check the population. BTB Is Halo right now.

Yeah, why is that? Why is BTB the most popular one?

Big Team Battle Belongs in Halo. No questions asked, hands down, no objections.
Removing it would be the most unwisest and insanest thing to do.

Dont think because vehicle because they are irrelevant, probably DMR camping lol

Yeah, in fact it’s the most played playlist.

BTI is a lot of fun, but it’s not BTB anymore. Everybody is just rolling around with DMR’s, Active Camo, Stickies, Plasma Pistols and Boltshots. Vehicle play is nowhere near as good as it could have been.

Yes for large infantry teams in Halo 4. No for vehicle combat unless you are using the Banshee, Scorpion, Rocket and Gauss Hogs, and maybe the ghost in Halo 4’s BTB.

Plasma Grenades and Plasma Pistols make it harder for light and medium vehicles to be used effectively. Most players do not even use them for combat, and just use them to go from one point to another. With too many PPs, it feels like someone walked over to me, grabbed my controller, held it high in the air, until the vehicle blows up. Occasionally, I can get it back, but it doesn’t make it ok.

I knew they wanted vehicle combat to be balanced, but this is just a tad overkill. Very rarely do I have fun using vehicles. I shouldn’t have to stand so far back and hope that someone doesn’t pop out with green plasma flying everywhere.

However, infantry combat is still fun. I like how they buffed the turrets so that they can be used more often. Probably had my funnest times with them.

They just need to remove Secondary and Grenade selections and just have them as map pick-ups. 1 for each team is fine. 2 on 1 team is fine so long as they stole it from the enemy team. But 4 or more is just plain stupid. Teamwork or clever planning should take out a vehicle, not stun-locking it in place.

i remeber in the halo 3 era, where a single warthog could turn the tide very quickly and everyone would run and hide from it until they got power weapons.

Now, in halo 4 people come at it straight on and destroy it before it can do a lap around the map or get a single kill. :frowning:

Of course it does, why wouldn’t it?

> Yes for large infantry teams in Halo 4. No for vehicle combat <mark>unless you are using the Banshee, Scorpion, Rocket and Gauss Hogs, and maybe the ghost in Halo 4’s BTB.</mark>
>
> Rocket and Guass hogs i agree but the scorpian is a laughing stock. With no team support a single spartan with a PP can board it. How the hell does that work. The banshee is ok because it is agile and fast, but combinded with all those DMR on the other team, the banshee will barely make it out
>
> Plasma Grenades and Plasma Pistols make it harder for light and medium vehicles to be used effectively. Most players do not even use them for combat, and just use them to go from one point to another. With too many PPs, it feels like someone walked over to me, grabbed my controller, held it high in the air, until the vehicle blows up. Occasionally, I can get it back, but it doesn’t make it ok.
>
> I knew they wanted vehicle combat to be balanced, but this is just a tad overkill. Very rarely do I have fun using vehicles. I shouldn’t have to stand so far back and hope that someone doesn’t pop out with green plasma flying everywhere.
>
>
> <mark>However, infantry combat is still fun. I like how they buffed the turrets so that they can be used more often. Probably had my funnest times with them.</mark>
>
> Agreed
>
> <mark>They just need to remove Secondary and Grenade selections and just have them as map pick-ups. 1 for each team is fine. 2 on 1 team is fine so long as they stole it from the enemy team. But 4 or more is just plain stupid. Teamwork or clever planning should take out a vehicle, not stun-locking it in place.
[/quote]
</mark>
>
>
> I like this point, as the teams need to preserve and protect there plasma pistol, not like spawning 6 of them in one go. Also you need to use it efficently because when you die, you are most likely going to lose it forever, until it spawns again.

Of course. You think they’re just going to remove the playlist with the highest population? It could be better, but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be in any more games.

Thats like saying does SWAT belong in Halo. But yes it does, my highest CSR which is a 23, happens to be in BTB.

What a strange question.

BTB has it’s place, though the real question here is, should the game really be designed around it? Seems like that’s what happened.