Does Best Buy/Walmart do in store LE Preorder

Do they do preorders in store for the LE? Or only online with shipping?

I ask because I went to Best Buy to try to preorder but they only had cards for the standard edition, and of course the gal helping me didn’t know or understand what I was asking.

Are the LE going to be first come first serve at midnight at stores like this? I know with Reach I didn’t preorder and got the LE just fine at Walmart at midnight.

Thanks for the help.

I’m not sure whether they do in store pre-orders but I can tell you that Best Buy is sold out of pre-orders

I know BB does I dont shop at walmart

I’m kinda confused sorry, are you asking if you can go to the store and pre order? Yeah I’m pretty sure. You better hurry though, they may be sold out.

You said you got a card? Weird the one I went to had a fancy touchscreen that you could scroll through and print out your resciept.

Yeah I don’t think my answer helped, but it’s the thought that counted.

Super fast edit: yes they do, I was able to pre order my LE in store. This was in Bestbuy During the middle of June. I can say about walmart because there are none in my area.

Ok I guess my best buy was out if LE preorders or something.

By card, I meant there was a little card that I took to the register and scanned. She didn’t know anything about a LE though.

I will try my Walmart tomorrow and see. Does anybody know if there will be more LE preorders that open up?

I feel like I remember reading in a bulletin that they were aware of preorders being sold out and they might try to accommodate more or something.

Im in Vancouver, and today i went to best buy and i saw L.E still aviable for preorder

> Ok I guess my best buy was out if LE preorders or something.
>
> By card, I meant there was a little card that I took to the register and scanned. She didn’t know anything about a LE though.
>
> I will try my Walmart tomorrow and see. <mark>Does anybody know if there will be more LE preorders that open up?</mark>
>
> I feel like I remember reading in a bulletin that they were aware of preorders being sold out and they might try to accommodate more or something.

It depends if the store has available copies.

Yes, I have my LE reserved @ Best Buy.

Ask yourself: How many people preorder games at WalMart? Especially when GameStop and Best Buy have better stuff? But since those are out of LE, where do you think customers will go to next?

Answer is: WalMart. So, if you want that LE, you better preorder it, and fast.