Does anyone want to get a PHONE CALL from UNSC or Master Chief

A phone call, literally, from main characters in a game can sprout players with great emotion and arouse the eagerness to bury themselves deeply in the game. If I happened to receive one, :eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :exploding_head:

Not entirely sure what this has to do with the Insider Program. Nevertheless, Steve Downes is on Cameo which is the next best thing. He recorded a happy birthday message for my wife a couple of years ago.

1 Like

I think if the UNSC called me I’d be questioning the what year it and wondering if I was being recruited into the Spartan-IV Program. (βŠ™_βŠ™;)

This is in the general discussion section, unless it was moved by a mod from the Insider section initially. Or if the user edited his original post talking about the Insider program.

Anyways, if I received a phone call from an actor impersonating the different characters who were in the games I think that’d be pretty cool. I’d make sure to try record it (with permission of course) as it’d be something pretty special and memorable. But Steve Downes the voice of Master Chief is on cameo, so if anything, there is at least that.

1 Like

No one tell him chief ain’t real?

Everyone keep quiet about Santa and the Easter Bunny!

I wouldn’t have mentioned the Insider forum if it wasn’t in it initially.

My bad, I just didn’t where that came from without the context

1 Like