Does anyone! want to fight UNSC in Sops?

Want to fight against humans or at least UNSC vehicles and weapons in Spartan ops?

no.

Lets me guess: “How am I going to get the Mongoose commendation?”

It would be cool to see the Neo Covenant start to use human weapons, honestly their supplies of Covenant vehicles and weapons can’t last forever.

> no.
>
> Lets me guess: “How am I going to get the Mongoose commendation?”

What?

> Want to fight against humans or at least UNSC vehicles and weapons in Spartan ops?

I don’t think you understand the premise behind the Spartan OPs idea.

There was that one elite that was collecting UNSC stuff so maybe they will at some point

Interesting cuz I dont play Sops exept if I want to level up. I find Sops boring and dont care at all about the story.

Fighting Covenant with human weapons sounds like Heretic waves in Reach Firefight.

Rockets and snipers on legendary. Ouch!

I’m gonna say no

I always wanted to fight the UNSC since Halo 2, and there’s only 1 part where you can kill humans.

I would like to, it would be fun to see some humans in the game that arent loyal to the UNSC. The novels speak in detail about rebel humans, so to have a little interaction with them/against them would be fun imo

Great, more death.

> Interesting cuz I dont play Sops exept if I want to level up. I find Sops boring and dont care at all about the story.

Spartan Ops are pretty fun to me. I think they have a really cool story and are a small continuation of the campaign.

> I would like to, it would be fun to see some humans in the game that arent loyal to the UNSC. The novels speak in detail about rebel humans, so to have a little interaction with them/against them would be fun imo

That could happen later on in the series. The rebels were mostly slowed down by the covies but I think now they could probably be slipped into the story here and there. After all they’re working about as hard as the UNSC is to gain resources right now.

> > Interesting cuz I dont play Sops exept if I want to level up. I find Sops boring and dont care at all about the story.
>
> Spartan Ops are pretty fun to me. I think they have a really cool story and are a small continuation of the campaign.

Spartan ops has its fanbase niche just like MLG. Halo needs to please more of their fanbase niches. Instead of cutting them out.

Negative Ghostrider.

I don’t see fighting humans for a while. But who knows, they may throw in some rebel humans.

> It would be cool to see the Neo Covenant start to use human weapons, honestly their supplies of Covenant vehicles and weapons can’t last forever.

You did see the size of the fleet around Requiem, didn’t you?

> > It would be cool to see the Neo Covenant start to use human weapons, honestly their supplies of Covenant vehicles and weapons can’t last forever.
>
> You did see the size of the fleet around Requiem, didn’t you?

Yeah, and I saw how easily the Infinity could ram through them, how easily one nuke destroys a ship and such.

> > > It would be cool to see the Neo Covenant start to use human weapons, honestly their supplies of Covenant vehicles and weapons can’t last forever.
> >
> > You did see the size of the fleet around Requiem, didn’t you?
>
> Yeah, and I saw how easily the Infinity could ram through them, how easily one nuke destroys a ship and such.

They already lost tons of cruisers actually, and if memory serves correct it’s stated in Spartan Ops that after the Infinity’s return to Requiem the UNSC now has naval dominance over Requiem. The reason the Covenant remnant has so much of a presence on Requiem during Spartan Ops is because they dug in on the planet during the six months that the UNSC was away.

No.

Marines are way too easy to beat. The only way to make them a threat is to make them omniscient and give them the high ground (like that easter egg in Shutdown). It wouldn’t be fun…

> It would be cool to see the Neo Covenant start to use human weapons, honestly their supplies of Covenant vehicles and weapons can’t last forever.

Ah yes, weapon variety. I remember Jackals using plasma rifles in Halo 2 and Reach. Why not Halo 4?