Does anyone thing the beam rifle is under powered

to me the beam rifle in Halo 5, always seems to take two shots to kill no matter where I hit. Does anyone else have this problem.

Ive never had a problem, but I dont use it much so i wouldnt know

Aim for the head…

I would say it is better then the human sniper. It is a faster weapon and is easier to handle then the human sniper.

You need to aim for the head, just like the human Sniper.

> 2533274974081836;4:
> I would say it is better then the human sniper. It is a faster weapon and is easier to handle then the human sniper.

i like the human sniper simply because you get a couple more rounds to shoot and like the reticle better

I think it doesn’t have the same headshot rate as the human sniper. I’ve had a ton of beam shots that looked good but didn’t hit the head and then a ton of human sniper shots that looked like misses that got me a headshot. I think it has less bullet mag than the human weapon does.

> 2535447834982404;1:
> to me the beam rifle in Halo 5, always seems to take two shots to kill no matter where I hit. Does anyone else have this problem.

You should aim for the head. Works fine for me.

> 2533274831612446;7:
> I think it doesn’t have the same headshot rate as the human sniper. I’ve had a ton of beam shots that looked good but didn’t hit the head and then a ton of human sniper shots that looked like misses that got me a headshot. I think it has less bullet mag than the human weapon does.

some guy did a video tested all this out and they are both pretty identical except the beam rifle has more distance when zoomed in once, but both zoomed to the max are the same

I haven’t noticed, but the WZ variants take some getting used to.

> 2533274831612446;7:
> I think it doesn’t have the same headshot rate as the human sniper. I’ve had a ton of beam shots that looked good but didn’t hit the head and then a ton of human sniper shots that looked like misses that got me a headshot. I think it has less bullet mag than the human weapon does.

That makes sense I do the same thing

Can’t say I have. Like others have said, it’s probably just less bullet mag, takes time to adjust to coming off normal snipes.

this people saying aim for the head are wrong, the gun kicks up, hit chest and let it rise to the head, if you just aim for the head you are going to miss. If you do the chest then head you will get one shots all the time.

> 2533274840624875;13:
> this people saying aim for the head are wrong, the gun kicks up, hit chest and let it rise to the head, if you just aim for the head you are going to miss. If you do the chest then head you will get one shots all the time.

That’s the binary rifle…

They may just have the armor mod OP.

I prefer it over the sniper rifle. Finished my commendation pretty quickly.