Does anyone still play Halo 3?

Does anyone here still play Halo 3?

I’m sure plenty of people still pop in Halo 3 to enjoy some Social Slayer. I don’t have Halo 3 currently but I did play it before I stopped playing on 360.

I DO. Lately i got bored of Reach so i hoped back on halo3 and had more fun then i had for along time on Reach.

Occasionally I do but there’s a ton of lag and wait times are outrageous.

I do at times, but the lag of the matchmaking limits it.

I played a couple of custom matches last night in Halo 3 before I hopped onto Reach. It was fun.

Never lagged AT ALL for me

Bungie put Halo 3 on the Reach beta servers. Remember how the Reach beta couldn’t handle all the people on the first day and crashed? Yeah, that is the same sever Halo 3 is on. Bungie said that in a weekly update like a month or two before Reach came out.

There shutting down the online multiplayer soon. So if you want a couple of online games get on there quick!

I just played last night, but that was because my friend wanted to play some Xbox and the only two games we had in common was Halo 3 and Black Ops, and we all know how terrible of a game Black Ops is so we went with Halo 3.

> There shutting down the online multiplayer soon. So if you want a couple of online games get on there quick!

Where was this stated?

Ever since I’ve gotten to Field Marshall on Reach, I’ve sort of started playing 3 and ODST.

I actually just got finished doing some of H3 Campaign with a friend.

Well, it is the 8th most played game on Xbox live so there are more than a few people still playing it.

Link

It’s still quite strong for a game that is nearly 4 years old.

I’ve been playing the campaign a lot lately. I just miss the campaign that’s all

> Well, it is the 8th most played game on Xbox live so there are more than a few people still playing it.
>
> Link

Interesting, the only thing that is beating Reach is CoD. And Black Ops is in first? That’s just sad, so very sad.

Played it today but I don’t plan on being consistent with it anymore. Played it from launch to Reach’s launch

I’m going to play through H3’s campaign again once I’ve finished playing through H2 (almost done with the level Gravemind). But playing online? No, although I’d like to. The problem is that the vast majority of people still playing H3 are Americans, so I end up playing on an American host at least 90% of the time. And that’s absolutely no fun if you’re from Europe.

In my opinion COD Black Ops was the worst one of them all! It was terrible! Im suprised reach isn’t beating it!