Does anyone still has an ODST code ?

Hey guys ,for some weird reasons despite playing during december and all that I didn’t get any compensation , I tweeted many times B for bravo and all that but I got nothing ,anyways all I would want to is to play halo ODST , so I would like to know if you guys still have a code ? I would love to play it with my friends ,it would help me out a looooooot !
Thanks guys :slight_smile:

If you do have one send it by private message please !
Hope all of you guys have a great day !

> 2535468475315580;1:
> Hey guys ,for some weird reasons despite playing during december and all that I didn’t get any compensation , I tweeted many times B for bravo and all that but I got nothing ,anyways all I would want to is to play halo ODST , so I would like to know if you guys still have a code ? I would love to play it with my friends ,it would help me out a looooooot !
> Thanks guys :slight_smile:
>
> If you do have one send it by private message please !
> Hope all of you guys have a great day !

To be honest, I don’t think it is right to just ask for a code from someone because you don’t have one. Were you playing MCC while on Xbox Live in December? Did you play during from launch through December 19th? If you can’t play with your friends, it is your problem to be honest, I’m trying to be mean or anything like that. You should just buy it from the Xbox Store, or play on the Xbox 360.

Honestly I know it’s not right because everyone deserves their codes , and I feel as the collection is uncomplete yet ( it should have more gamemodes and more features and all that but it’s not the subject ) ,so even people who bought it after that time shold still have odst for free , plus it is so cheap why not just put it free , I mean all maps on halo 5 will be free why ask for 5$ for odst even though 80% people got it for free . I promise I really played through december and december 19th yet I didn’t get any code , I know some people have two or more accounts so they got more codes ,that’s why I am here asking for a code ,because maybe someone has one that they don’t use at all , and it would always save me a few money to play with my friend . In all cases thank you WarfareKiller41 for posting on my topic :slight_smile:

> 2535468475315580;3:
> Honestly I know it’s not right because everyone deserves their codes , and I feel as the collection is uncomplete yet ( it should have more gamemodes and more features and all that but it’s not the subject ) ,so even people who bought it after that time shold still have odst for free , plus it is so cheap why not just put it free , I mean all maps on halo 5 will be free why ask for 5$ for odst even though 80% people got it for free . I promise I really played through december and december 19th yet I didn’t get any code , I know some people have two or more accounts so they got more codes ,that’s why I am here asking for a code ,because maybe someone has one that they don’t use at all , and it would always save me a few money to play with my friend . In all cases thank you WarfareKiller41 for posting on my topic :slight_smile:

Did you play while on Xbox Live? If you did, you should probably contact Microsoft.

> 2535468475315580;3:
> Honestly I know it’s not right because everyone deserves their codes , and I feel as the collection is uncomplete yet ( it should have more gamemodes and more features and all that but it’s not the subject ) ,so even people who bought it after that time shold still have odst for free , plus it is so cheap why not just put it free , I mean all maps on halo 5 will be free why ask for 5$ for odst even though 80% people got it for free . I promise I really played through december and december 19th yet I didn’t get any code , I know some people have two or more accounts so they got more codes ,that’s why I am here asking for a code ,because maybe someone has one that they don’t use at all , and it would always save me a few money to play with my friend . In all cases thank you WarfareKiller41 for posting on my topic :slight_smile:

I looked at your profile, on your achievements, you completed “Your Journey Begins” in April 2015. That was your first achievement. I don’t think you’re telling the truth.

Sorry OP, as above your first achievement didn’t unlock until April so it doesn’t appear you would be eligible. You had to have played while connected to xbox live before December 19th last year. You can check the MCC FAQ link in my signature for more deals and what to do if you still think you are / should be eligible