Does anyone play Halo2 GFWL?

Hey guys I wanted to get Halo 2 GFWL(Games For Windows Live) but I don’t know weather anyone plays Halo2 on that platform anymore I’m not an idiot I know Halo2 is the best Halo OF ALL TIME it’s just I don’t know weather it’s too late to start playing it. Do you think it’s a good idea to get Halo2 for Windows Live? or am I too late to that party?

Is anybody there?

Yes, I am here. :slight_smile:

It really depends. There are lots of servers, but they’re mostly empty… Saying that however, there are a couple you can join to get a game in, it’s just that your options are limited.

And it’s not quite the same as it was on console. Campaign is as good as ever though.

Personally, if you’re looking for some classic Halo multiplayer, I’d try Halo CE for PC. Same price, but has even more people playing.

Really? People play Halo CE more than Halo2? I thought Halo2 is supposed to be better than Halo CE hmm thanks I might actually get both, I don’t know…

I play it on LIVE, but my connection is garbo, so I can’t play well. Halo PC is great, too. Custom Edition makes it better.