Does anyone else's AIs keep changing to BUTLR?

So my AI just automatically changes to BUTLR once I get into a game. I appear to be the only one experiencing this, anyone else?

Already filed a ticket btw.

1 Like

For me it changes about every third or so game, but if i go check the previous ai is still selected. If i check butler and then back to the ai im using. it works again for the 3 or so games

1 Like

Certainly not the only one. First reason for why he’s the Ai I like the least. Like Butler power off I don’t want to hear you! I hate how sentient he’s becoming and equipping himself whenever he feels like lol.

> 2533274856155203;2:
> For me it changes about every third or so game, but if i go check the previous ai is still selected. If i check butler and then back to the ai im using. it works again for the 3 or so games

Exactly like that for me, but sometimes that trick doesn’t work.

1 Like

> 2533274838520729;3:
> Certainly not the only one. First reason for why he’s the Ai I like the least. Like Butler power off I don’t want to hear you! I hate how sentient he’s becoming and equipping himself whenever he feels like lol.

Yeah, funny how the AI I hate the most is the one that gets equipped randomly.

> 2535416045720605;5:
> > 2533274838520729;3:
> > Certainly not the only one. First reason for why he’s the Ai I like the least. Like Butler power off I don’t want to hear you! I hate how sentient he’s becoming and equipping himself whenever he feels like lol.
>
> Yeah, funny how the AI I hate the most is the one that gets equipped randomly.

And I try to exclude him by favoriting all the other AI but he clearly knows how to beat the system lol

It seems that there is a bug that causes the customization to restart, in my case it happened to me with the custom armor, setting everything custom to 0 again.

This literally didn’t happen to me once until I read this post lmao

> 2533274838520729;3:
> Certainly not the only one. First reason for why he’s the Ai I like the least. Like Butler power off I don’t want to hear you! I hate how sentient he’s becoming and equipping himself whenever he feels like lol.

I wish I could power them all off as I don’t like these personal AIs at all. An option to not have it would be nice, as I find them annoying!

Hand up, same. He’s the least interesting voice too.

My is the pyramid but it changes to butler sometimes

1 Like

Can switch between Butlr and Circ. The others default sometimes to Butlr like OP described. Definitely buggy behavior.

Definitely odd behaviour - only BUTL was on for me for the longest time. Unchecked all AI from the menu to also try getting rid of Spartan chatter, but couldn’t turn any of the values off. Then all of a sudden on the last day, the AI changes to Sphere without any changes. Definitely some customization option weirdness on this technical preview.

I’ve had that happen at first but now it seemingly fixed itself. No idea how.

> 2533274842428280;7:
> It seems that there is a bug that causes the customization to restart, in my case it happened to me with the custom armor, setting everything custom to 0 again.

I do have a similar issue. Any armor changes just won’t stick. They show as equipped when I equip them and once I leave that screen it goes back to the thing I had picked before. Only way I could work around that was using the customization on the app. Even then it only shows the new customization in the menus but still the old one in matches… Until I restart the game that is.

> 2533275026323708;15:
> > 2533274842428280;7:
> > It seems that there is a bug that causes the customization to restart, in my case it happened to me with the custom armor, setting everything custom to 0 again.
>
> I do have a similar issue. Any armor changes just won’t stick. They show as equipped when I equip them and once I leave that screen it goes back to the thing I had picked before. Only way I could work around that was using the customization on the app. Even then it only shows the new customization in the menus but still the old one in matches… Until I restart the game that is.

This is exactly what happened to me on the first day.

I had something similar but still different. It’d bounce back and forth between butler and pyramid in the middle of matches. And it wouldn’t stay consistently one AI for a whole match either.

> 2533274815533909;9:
> > 2533274838520729;3:
> > Certainly not the only one. First reason for why he’s the Ai I like the least. Like Butler power off I don’t want to hear you! I hate how sentient he’s becoming and equipping himself whenever he feels like lol.
>
> I wish I could power them all off as I don’t like these personal AIs at all. An option to not have it would be nice, as I find them annoying!

Agreed. I feel like the “useful” dialogue they provide is not so useful for me, considering all the visual input from the map. Though maybe that will change when going against players and when everyone doesn’t spawn with an ai