Does anyone else want halo 4 to be weird?

Does anyone else want halo 4 to be weird?
For example, games like Bioshock they are weird and amazing.

I want it to be EPIC

I like the weirdness of Bioshock but that isn’t what Halo is. Halo is a serious, epic story of a war, the survival of man kind and what one bad@-Yoink- spartan can do to an army.

I want it to be crazy, I want to encounter crazy things not just enemies

> I like the weirdness of Bioshock but that isn’t what Halo is. Halo is a serious, epic story of a war, the survival of man kind and what one bad@-Yoink!- spartan can do to an army.

That’s like, a one-sentence synopsis of Halo!

Giving a dramatic art style change to Halo would turn a lot of people away.

I remember reading a sentence that pretty much summed up my hopes for Halo 4, I’ll go root round for it… aha!

Halo 4 will bring Master Chief back from the dead, see Cortana start to lose the plot, and feature alien worlds the likes of which you’ve never imagined - where bitter wars are still raging, and the secrets and plans of civilisations past are stirring into action.

> I want it to be EPIC

This ^^^

Why do you have clutch in your GT?

I just want it to be Halo.

Like Halo: CE was to the first trilogy, I want Halo 4 to be very mysterious in it’s settings.

The definition of “weird” is completely based on perspective; what’s weird for someone is normal for another.

I just want it to be Halo.

> I want it to be crazy, I want to encounter crazy things not just enemies

Like this crazy ? (skip to 6.18 )

> > I like the weirdness of Bioshock but that isn’t what Halo is. Halo is a serious, epic story of a war, the survival of man kind and what one bad@-Yoink!- spartan can do to an army.
>
> That’s like, a one-sentence synopsis of Halo!

Ya it is when you think about it.

> > I want it to be crazy, I want to encounter crazy things not just enemies
>
> Like this crazy ? (skip to 6.18 )

I have never given metro 2033 a try i think im going to now.

> > Halo is a serious, epic story of a war, the survival of man kind and what one bad@-Yoink!- spartan can do to an army.
>
> That’s like, a one-sentence synopsis of Halo!

The bit in bold is a small part of Halo’s core idea, but it isn’t a synopsis. Think back to CE. The core of Halo is exploring mysterious, exotic alien worlds, fighting a crazy assortment of beings from all corners of the galaxy, uncovering the secrets of civilisations past… it’s about being original and interesting. The likes of Battlefield, CoD, Homefront, et cetera are about cheesy action movie-style scenes and (supposedly) war. That isn’t Halo. Halo is epic space opera/exploration.

> > > Halo is a serious, epic story of a war, the survival of man kind and what one bad@-Yoink!- spartan can do to an army.
> >
> > That’s like, a one-sentence synopsis of Halo!
>
> The bit in bold is a small part of Halo’s core idea, but it isn’t a synopsis. Think back to CE. The core of Halo is exploring mysterious, exotic alien worlds, fighting a crazy assortment of beings from all corners of the galaxy, uncovering the secrets of civilisations past… it’s about being original and interesting. The likes of Battlefield, CoD, Homefront, et cetera are about cheesy action movie-style scenes and (supposedly) war. That isn’t Halo. Halo is epic space opera/exploration.

Agred

Umm…No

> Giving a dramatic art style change to Halo would turn a lot of people away.

So this is a problem I am actually having.

At the Halo 4 Panel at PAX they talked about cutting new ideas.

I later went and talked to a friend who is a game designer, and we both agreed. Halo should continue to innovate and people shouldn’t get so up in arms. I am just going to be real sad if there was some really cool/new/fresh/innovative ideas that are being turned away because they don’t feel “Halo”.

I think Reach was Interesting enough i liked the old feel to the other halo games. The Change for halo IMO was to soon. If they do bring back the “ORIGINAL” feel in halo 4 the Majority that left will most likely come back and we will be able to get feed back on things we missed from halo reach and halo 1,2,3. Probably making the next halo after 4 a Mind blowing release. xD