Does anyone else REALLY like Halo 5 online?

Lots of hate coming from people.

I personally think it’s the best Halo 5 is the best Halo since Halo 3.

I think the game, technically is awesome, is definitely the most skill based Halo so far, and only needs a few more things implemented and it could be near Halo 3 level.

We just need custom games and forge back and we could see an awesome experience!!!

I agree

Agreed. Game is good.

I also like the online especially Warzone. I think Warzone is honestly one of the best mp experiences I have had in Halo. I really like huge chaotic maps and Warzone is perfect for that.

I was having a great time with BTB but just found out JIP has been removed today. So I don’t expect that to go very well with all the quitters, afk players, and team killers. But I guess we will see. Hopefully they can find a good balance to have JIP in BTB. Someone mentioned only allowing JIP for a couple minutes into the match. I think that was a great idea for JIP.

I just wanted to be the 4th person to agree.

> 2535471005338414;1:
> Lots of hate coming from people.
>
> I personally think it’s the best Halo 5 is the best Halo since Halo 3.
>
> I think the game, technically is awesome, is definitely the most skill based Halo so far, and only needs a few more things implemented and it could be near Halo 3 level.
>
> We just need custom games and forge back and we could see an awesome experience!!!

It’s awesome! Enjoying it!

Amen!

It isn’t that hard to have the best online since Halo 3 since its only competition was Halo 4 and MCC. Lol.
Reach had 10x better online because its social aspects and content, although it was a little unbalanced with its abilities.

Yep, I too agree! Best game since H3 for multiplayer. (…BESIDES THE LACK OF SPLIT SCREEN!!!)

Game is good. Waypoint forums have turned into a cancer now. Everybody on here is just to hate on the game for something so small or something they simply disagree with. Its one thing to have concern and make a constructive post about the issue and its one thing to just add a bunch of -Yoinks!- and what not in your post.

The game is good, for sure. Last night, playing BTB we lost our first two matches 150- and 150-9 then has 2 Sudden death games. It was a blast.

It’s amazing! The game mechanics and balance are probably the best they have ever been. I have no problem with the new movement capabilities. The game needed to evolve. Looking forward to all the free dlc and updates. I love how they left the game open ended so the community can have so much input. It’s a shame that so many have such a hard time seeing what 343i is trying to do. So much hate on these forums its ridiculous. It weird… It’s like they don’t like the game so they don’t want us to either. I like to think the people enjoying the game just aren’t on the forums as much. Keep up the good work 343!

Same opinion. Best Halo since Halo 3. Even with it’s shortcomings and weaknesses.

I love Halo 1, then Halo 2 took the online gaming to the next level. I didn’t like Halo 3 that much, and now Halo 5 has got me just as hooked as Halo 2, well maybe not just as hooked. But up there.

You guys clearly don’t play at high sensitivity in Europe…

Loving the game, great update with BTB and BR starts