Does anyone else notice the lack of trolls?

Ive been writing on this forum for a few days now and I kind of noticed everyone seems, overall, more mature and constructive than the Bungie forums. Wonder why that is.

I know once halo 4 gets here its going to completely change tho.
The community will be over saturated with pre-teen complainers =/ We should ban them forever lol

I think BS Angel grinds them up and puts them on her toast for breakfast. :slight_smile:

It’s because all of those kids have to go back to school now.

> It’s because all of those kids have to go back to school now.

True, but they can also troll after school. They probably just haven’t found out about the forums cuz they too busy with playing… dear God… COD. shivers

Im not at school o_O

True. But man the Bungie forums were unbearable. Any post would get buried by like twenty troll threads about armorlock or bring back br thread. It was crazy. Theres still those topics here, but for the most part they stay on one thread like they are supposed to.

I think its because of the smaller population and moderators are able to handle them better. Also for the most part… alot of thoose whiners doesnt care enough to move to another forum.

school hasnt started for me, im not a troll, i hate cod , i love halo , i respect this site , i try and do keep the forums clean .
and so do my young friends . the ones who arent are the people above being steriotypical …

I saw what happens to them here.

It ain’t pretty.

> I saw what happens to them here.
>
>
> It ain’t pretty.

They get turned to Toast Topping, that can’t be pretty. lol

> > I saw what happens to them here.
> >
> >
> > It ain’t pretty.
>
> They get turned to Toast Topping, that can’t be pretty. lol

That’s step 4 of the 5 step process.

> > > I saw what happens to them here.
> > >
> > >
> > > It ain’t pretty.
> >
> > They get turned to Toast Topping, that can’t be pretty. lol
>
> That’s step 4 of the 5 step process.

I don’t think I want to know what the 5th step is. 0_0!

> Ive been writing on this forum for a few days now and I kind of noticed everyone seems, overall, more mature and constructive than the Bungie forums. Wonder why that is.
>
> I know once halo 4 gets here its going to completely change tho.
> The community will be over saturated with pre-teen complainers =/ We should ban them forever lol

You jinxed it!

I believe it’s because you have to register your GT here. If you troll, and Microsoft knows your GT? Very bad things happen…

Most trolls rely on anonymity. The can still troll here, but it takes a couple extra steps.

It’s like this for every internet forum for a video game that hasn’t released yet. Perfect example is the RedDead.net Forums. Everything and everyone was so civilized, but within the week Red Dead Redemption was released, trolls and straight up -Yoinks!- started barging in and ruined part of it.

I’m sure once trolls and -Yoinks!- see and buy CEA they’ll notice this place, drop by, and start -Yoinking!- about something that no one’s ever -Yoinked!- about here before.

I can’t even imagine what next year with Halo 4 will be like… …better or worse.

It’s because this forum is relatively new, not a lot of non-hardcore fans like ourselves know about this place. Some still think you have to go to Bungie to check your Reach stats. I believe once CEA and 4 have been released, this place will become a giant cesspool of trollage. Shame really, I love it as it is now. A nice small community with people who have many creative ideas and are not afraid of having intellectual arguments as opposed to crude flame wars.

I hope BS_Angel and her team can keep the forums well policed from the trolls.

- Jason Garwood

> I hope BS_Angel and her team can keep the forums well policed from the trolls.
>
> - Jason Garwood

Every troll I have every seen has gone down in flames eventually. My money is on BS Angel and her team :slight_smile:

That best way to combat trolls is IGNORE them…you don’t need admins to do all the work. We can do are part by just not feeding them.

I would kill to be a moderator for this forum. Because, I love how it is now but I KNOW it’ll change sooner or later and trust me, I’ve moderated forums before. LIKE AN IRON FIST MY FRIEND! :smiley: “strokes ban hammer”.

That is all,
- Jason Garwood

> I think BS Angel grinds them up and puts them on her toast for breakfast. :slight_smile:

Don’t tell stosh that… He’ll hunt BS Angel down…