Does anyone else HATE the halo 5 BR?

I was play FFA the other day and realized the normal halo 5 br is super bad compared to the halo 2 BR and i get that that is kind of the point, but why does the halo 5 one even exist when it is barely better than the pistol?

Mostly because it’s more precise than the pistol, you can hit people from a longer range than you can from the magnum. Remember that the BR is incredibly common on arena maps so it can’t be too powerful so even though it isn’t much more powerful than the magnum it still is more powerful. It’s all weapon balancing.

Only difference between the Halo 5 BR and the Halo 2 BR is that the Halo 2 BR doesn’t have recoil. Otherwise, they’re pretty much the same.

There isn’t that much of a difference really imo.

I personally really like the H5 br. I prefer it actually, and I do more than just fine with it.

> 2586218893181855;3:
> Only difference between the Halo 5 BR and the Halo 2 BR is that the Halo 2 BR doesn’t have recoil. Otherwise, they’re pretty much the same.

the halo 2 br is also a 3 shot kill

> 2533274905352646;6:
> the halo 2 br is also a 3 shot kill

Nah, still takes four shots to kill a person with the H2 BR.

> 2533274905352646;6:
> > 2586218893181855;3:
> > Only difference between the Halo 5 BR and the Halo 2 BR is that the Halo 2 BR doesn’t have recoil. Otherwise, they’re pretty much the same.
>
>
> the halo 2 br is also a 3 shot kill

No its not why are talking about?? Its four just like the otherr one

I dont mind the halo 5 BR

The 5h BR is alright but I’d take the h2 BR and DMR over it any day.

Thats so true the halo 5 br sucks but the h2 one is better

> 2586218893181855;3:
> Only difference between the Halo 5 BR and the Halo 2 BR is that the Halo 2 BR doesn’t have recoil. Otherwise, they’re pretty much the same.

That’s not completely true. The H2 br has a larger reticle with a largest bullet magnetism with it. If you reticle is red then the bullets will hit. Try it out for yourself. Not to mention the H2 br has a slower burst. You can drag your -Yoink- more making it easy to get hits. The H5 br for me is better and although I would much rather prefer a dmr or other single shot weapon the H5 take slightly more skill than the h2 br. That’s why people prefer it.

I don’t mind it.

The BR in this game is annoying (smart scope is ugly compared to the normal scope), but 343 made the best DMR yet. Reach’s was cool, but bloom ruined it. In Halo 5 it feels really satisfactory to shoot and listen to, and you can actually aim with it.