Does anyone else find this ironic?

Does anyone else find it ironic that most people complained about the battle rifle in Halo 3 and wanted it taken out, but now those same people want it back in the newer Halo games? I find this really funny. I say that if you were one of the people that wanted it out, stick to your decision. Don’t go hopping the border back and forth about it.

Its called the Bnet bandwagon, famous for never backing up any statements they make with logic or reason.

I do miss the 3 round burst but the DMR has more punch besides no need for 2 of the same weapon in the games

Do you know for sure it’s the same group of people?

> I do miss the 3 round burst but the DMR has more punch besides no need for 2 of the same weapon in the games

IMO I didn’t like the three round burst. In the Halo Demo when I saw the single shot BR i was really excited for the return of the pistol but reskinned into a rifle, but burst fire does not feel right. Snipers dominated the maps on halo 3 due to the poor performance of the BR in long range situations.

> Do you know for sure it’s the same group of people?

I did notice two of them from the bungie.net forums that are making threads there wanting it back, but they wanted them out in Halo 3. I won’t mention names, but I will give the hint that they are kind of famous in the bungie forums. That probably gave it away.

I think you’re confused.

The people that wanted the BR removed in Halo 3 were the ones complaining that it was “OP”, when in fact the issue was that those players were just bad at the game.

The people who want the BR back are the ones that complained about the random BR spread. I’d imagine their logic is that the BR spread is clearly the lesser of two evils between DMR bloom and spread.

Because they don’t like the gun.

But they hate the DMR more.

No bandwagon, just the lesser of two evils.