Does anyone else dislike the killfeed?

I mean in Halo reach it was fun to look at, for example it said “Player assasinated player” Or “You killed Player with grenades” or “Player Sniped Player”

My point is, now it only says “player killed player” for whatever you do, what are your opinions of this?

Nope, doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Idk about that, but I am not very impressed with the medals. They just don’t stand out very well to me.

I would rather a boring killfeed then one that gets in the way.

> I would rather a boring killfeed then one that gets in the way.

They could keep the same kill feed from Reach, but just keep it smaller like Halo 4.

I never knew that, I’ll get used to it over time.

Not that big of a deal!

> I would rather a boring killfeed then one that gets in the way.

This, sometimes in splitscreen the killfeed would be interrupting my crosshair and confusing me, i am a little unsure if what u are saying is true and might be a little upset, but less in your face is better IMO

I noticed this too. An unnecessary reduction of a useful feature but oh well. Doesn’t bother me too much.

> I never knew that, I’ll get used to it over time.
>
> Not that big of a deal!

I know it is a very small deal but still. Other than this minor thing i cant see anything wrong with halo 4 and i am super excited!

> > I would rather a boring killfeed then one that gets in the way.
>
> This, sometimes in splitscreen the killfeed would be interrupting my crosshair and confusing me, i am a little unsure if what u are saying is true and might be a little upset, but less in your face is better IMO

Splitscreen? I wish it only happened in splitscreen.

In regards to kill feed, Simpler is better. I didn’t like that the game would let everyone know i was wrecking a team with the sniper, or how i was killing people.
Halo 4 made a simple kill feed because they put in the new SITREC system which is essentially the Halo KILL CAM.

It helped me better when it was more specific, because is I saw a beat down, or assassination done on my teammate, I know this guy is close, And I will head straight to the “X”. If I see snipe, I look at where the X was, and try to estimate all possible sight lines. If I see a splatter, then I check my horizon for a warthog, etc.

And Etcetera.

The kill-feed is a lot more helpful than you guys think.

No issue here… although I will say it will take some time to get used to…

As long as it shows everything. In Reach, it only showed some of what was going on, and it didn’t show teams.

Well what your team mates got killed with shouldn’t be told to you…they should be the one telling you… team work and such!?

As for saying what you got killed with, we now have kill cams and in most cases is obvious anyway.

It would be handy to have if no one on your team had mics, or simply didn’t decide to tell you that a guy was near by with rockets.

I prefer the older style, but I can’t complain.

I like the kill feed as it is, in reach it covers your aim >_< (especially split-screen).