Does anybody still use the Lightrifle?

I haven’t seen the Lightrifle been used in so long. Do you still use it and what are the main weapons you use?

I honestly never use the Lightrifle or any of the Forerunner weaponry. I don’t know why but they don’t appeal to me. I only really use BR, AR and frags. I love the Carbine aswell.

What do you use and what are your loadout set ups? I could do with some loadout tips.
Thanks

I used to use the Lightrifle back when killtimes were slow, as the scope trick was a viable tactic.

Now, that trick is pretty redundant. I only use it on Large maps.

I mainly use Battle Rifle, Regen, and Shielding. Sometimes DMR, if the map has the sight lines to support it. Regen and Shielding make it so I don’t have to wait hours for shield regeneration, and it allows me to heal my teammates.

I use resupply and dexterity, but I would recommend AA efficiency if you want to use the shields more often.

Hmm…I definitely still use it. Great weapon on larger maps as it now has a clear edge on all other precision weapons in longer sight lines.
I like to use stability as it seems to me that the light rifle takes more flinch. Probably just because of the fact that you’re farther away and the flinch throws it off more because of the distance.
Something like shielding, never mobility considering you shouldn’t need to be running all over, and perhaps AA efficiency depending on if you’re using something like Regen. Field or auto turret. Auto sentry could be useful for keeping your back covered so you know if someone is sneaking up behind you.
Often times ill use ammo because you want to keep distance from the main fray and people, as you said, don’t seem to use the light rifle nearly as much as something like the BR.

Yes, the LR and Carbine are deadly together, but I like pairing it with an automatic

I still use it on bigteam

I discovered the wonder of the Lightrifle shortly before the update. I always underestimated it since I had to use it all the time during the campaign. So I was pretty excited when I heard its fire rate when scoped was getting pretty much doubled.

On the larger maps the LR is frequented. I, myself, use it on more open maps.

settler?

I use the LR in 6v6 or 8v8 and the BR/carbine for 4v4 or smaller. Sometimes when Complex gets voted for in BTIS/BTS, though, I switch to the carbine.

> I haven’t seen the Lightrifle been used in so long. Do you still use it and what are the main weapons you use?
>
> I honestly never use the Lightrifle or any of the Forerunner weaponry. I don’t know why but they don’t appeal to me. I only really use BR, AR and frags. I love the Carbine aswell.
>
> What do you use and what are your loadout set ups? I could do with some loadout tips.
> Thanks

I still use the Light Rifle.

LightRifle + Carbine = Win

The LightRifle is a beast, don’t underestimate it. Same with the Carbine, it’s hard to beat a good Carbine user.

I have a Lightrife PP loadout, and a Lightrifle Carbine Loadout
OT: Maybe you should play Big Team gametypes more often.

> LightRifle + Carbine = Win
>
> The LightRifle is a beast, don’t underestimate it. Same with the Carbine, it’s hard to beat a good Carbine user.

This

I use the Lightrifle for my Long-Range Loadout, which i use mostly for Complex, as it’s a DMR spammer’s haven.

I do. I use LR/carbine and DMR/carbine for my big team loadouts.

It’s my BTB weapon, was even before the update. I’ve really grown to love that gun.

I switch between the rifles.

Lightrifle is an absolute beast on larger maps. Use it a lot more now, post TU, than I did before.

I use the LR on Complex and Ragnarock, it’s epic at mid-long range combat. Although I do have a healthy mix of weapons that I use, I use the BR, AR, DMR, Carbine, Magnum and Boltshot all equally. (OK that’s not true, I use the Magnum more than the Boltshot :3)

I use the LR depending on the size of the map, but i stick to the DMR.