Does anybody quit more matches than ever?

I sure do. I don’t play Join-In-Progress games that are losing, nor do I play matches that start with uneven teams (unless I am really confident that we could win).

I just quit like crazy now. I miss the old days when I didn’t have to quit so much because there was hardly ever a reason to and when quitting was punishable.

What about you?

If I join a game of Slayer where the score is 400-100, I just leave. Im not here to pick up other players slack.

yes because i join games that are almost over and always on loosing team. yes because i start games where its unbalanced teams and i never get any new teamates
and yes because lately alot of lagg and buggs have been occuring

Most games I join where my team is losing by a lot, I try and hold it in and just keep on playing. Sometimes we even make a huge comeback.

Other times, I’d just leave right there on the spot. Not in the mood to play on a team who can’t get it together.

I don’t quit regardless of whether the team I’m lumped with is losing. Then again I never quit over score or KD in any game.

I actually quit a lot less. Unfortunately, I get a lot of DNF’s on my service record because I decide to leave a lobby after a game. The game doesn’t give me the time to leave before the next match starts! It’s dumb and needs to be fixed.

A few tweaks to JiP could fix it, like not putting you in games that have more than X minutes elapsed or more than Y score.

> I sure do. I don’t play Join-In-Progress games that are losing, nor do I play matches that start with uneven teams (unless I am really confident that we could win).
>
> I just quit like crazy now. I miss the old days when I didn’t have to quit so much because there was hardly ever a reason to and when quitting was punishable.
>
> What about you?

Honestly I rarely notice the quitters now with the Join in Progress.

Winning and losing is not important to me at all. Just enjoying the game is what I like. Having the Join in Progress helps out a lot now. No longer is it 4v1 and other dumb crap.

> I actually quit a lot less. Unfortunately, I get a lot of DNF’s on my service record because I decide to leave a lobby after a game. The game doesn’t give me the time to leave before the next match starts! It’s dumb and needs to be fixed.

haha, yeah whats up with that?

I love how they announced that they have rules to make JIP less irritating, but I guess they have no idea what rules players want just like infinity ward and treyarch

I rarely notice that people quit, to be honest. I don’t quit myself, either- I did all the time in Reach because certain games/gametypes just pissed me off when certain things occurred.

This has yet to happen on H4- even if we’re losing I play to the end because I’m simply /enjoying the gameplay/. Do I try to make my team win? Most certainly! It’s why I play! But will I cry, throw a fit, and ragequit just because we are losing? No. I’ll take the losing situation and try to make the best of it.

Honestly, when I play other games I try to never quit because I don’t like being “that guy”, and I tend to be the one that has to soak up the fire once all my teammates leave.
This game however seems to cause me more rage then any other game, mainly because for whatever reason it seems to be more likely that ever that all my teammates are the students who ate glue in the corner during elementary school.
When you end up against teams actually… working as teams, it’s near impossible to do anything against them with a random group of people, especially when as soon as you attack them you instantly are killed by the grenade indicators alone.

I never quit. Okay, not true. I believe I’ve only quit out of 2, count them TWO, matches and that’s because of server/host connections pausing gameplay for five or more minutes. I was booted from a third for unknown reasons and it wasn’t betrayal. I enjoy the game and even if I join-in a match that’s losing I still try my best to help the team. I’ll admit not nearly the best, my K/D is below one currently(.68) but I still enjoy playing. So, less frequently than Reach? Yes.

The only time I ever quit a game is if the server bugs out and I crash. Otherwise I tend to stay in games even if I wind up in a bad one.

If I quit early I lose any XP I would’ve gotten from the game too and I’d rather just mess about until the game’s done and get the XP than quit and do another search.

Besides, if I quit then some poor chum will no doubt replace me in-game and they’ll have to start in an even worse predicament.

Well, I hope you quitters get a xp ban.

Quitting hurts the team even more. Play the game.

I have never quit a game in halo 4 or reach. Got booted in reach though.