Does anybody play Halo Wars?

Anybody? I looking for people to add to play Halo Wars with me in matchmaking. If you do want to play Halo Wars with me, you have to invite me first to join your party. If I invite you to my party ,the multiplayer game screws up, It will screw everybody up, because my internet service is a little different from everybody else. And my internet isn’t compatible with matchmaking,(searching) that’s why I can’t play solo. But It is compatible to play games with people online:) When I invite you, invite me ,but don’t accept my game invite unless it’s another game. Just only Halo Wars [and Call of Duty]. <----- Can’t play that one solo either…

ew

No, I hate the Halo Wars online community I always get rushed…only time I win is when I out rush which is BOOOORING. Actually enjoy Legendary bots more then players.

Hey, I’d love to join Matchmaking with you, I had a superb teammate that left for new games, I can block rushes and keep the enemy at a stalemate, I don’t know where I’d rank at but I’m very resilient. Shoot me a friend request or if I send you one, at least you’ll know it’s me lol.

It’s a good game, if it was first person shooter.

> 2533275018839233;5:
> It’s a good game, if it was first person shooter.

It is perfect the way it is, multiplayer would be complicated if it was FPS, especially if it was as old as Halo Wars is right now, the demand of players would be too big. But to each their own.

I disagree lots of people don’t like being outside the cockpit they want to control it themselves.

Halo Wars wouldn’t function properly if it was an FPS, same could be said the opposite, I’d prefer being the mastermind controlling my vast army instead of being one measly soldier that must depend on 40/50 other players in matchmaking and that’s only one leader in particular. Unless when you say FPS you mean something else.

> 2533274847364210;3:
> No, I hate the Halo Wars online community I always get rushed…only time I win is when I out rush which is BOOOORING. Actually enjoy Legendary bots more then players.

Pretty much every RTS game ever made

halo wars es -Yoink!-

los juegos de estrategia no son tan buenos

.

I hate the game so much I can’t stand it.

Halo wars es un buen juego de estrategia pero es mejor jugar halo 3 o halo 4

I play it, and I’m finding the same thing now. Everyone just quits all the time… it’s beyond boring. I would love to play with people who don’t quit. I want to get the general rank and I’m ready to just boost it because like I said, everyone just quits. In 15 games the other day I had 2 real ones. All the others someone quit almost right off the bat…such a joke!

I still play, ranked up to a general for a few years now.

Anyone who want to play halo wars add me. I’m tired of going into randoms and getting matched with the terrible kids. I’m a general.

Ps. If you don’t like the game why are you in this forum thread?

I play Halo Wars

Yeah I always get rushed in multiplayer, and its not very fun unless both sides don’t rush each other and we build up some strong forces. I like playing bots though lol.

> 2533274903406057;8:
> Halo Wars wouldn’t function properly if it was an FPS, same could be said the opposite, I’d prefer being the mastermind controlling my vast army instead of being one measly soldier that must depend on 40/50 other players in matchmaking and that’s only one leader in particular. Unless when you say FPS you mean something else.

It could have been both, several games through history managed to blend that extremely successfully, in-fact they are some of the most critically acclaimed games of all time.

Like the Critically acclaimed “Sacrifice” on the PC. (3rd Person, RTS.)


Or Dungeon Keeper.

Or even Battlezone 2.

Compared to PC RTS games, Halo Wars was a pretty basic and dull experience, limited in many ways by the device that was running it, with that said, it was still highly enjoyable with good music, great art, decent story.

However, it could have easily been a game that offered both, they just needed to look at prior examples and go from there.