Does anybody else think that halo 4 will be about hasley and the blue team trapped in the micro dyso

Recently i’ve been researching the origins of the spartan program and the microdyson sphere(shield world holding remaining spartans that survived) and this seems like it would fit the bill for halo 4, considering it’s a big metal looking planet and cortana sent out a rescue beacon. Anyways you think this could be the answer we were looking for?

my bad ii spelled (halsey) wrong:(

Maybe I sure hope so :slight_smile:

frank o connor confirmed at comic con that the world john is traveling towards is not onyx

It might not be onyx but it could be a different portal that leads to the same micro dyson sphere that Halsey, Fred, Linda, Mendez, and the others are in.

probaly not because the sphere there in is in slip space not real space also not every one has read ghostof onxy so not everyone who buys the game would under stand.and i may be wrong but i thought karen traviss is writing a new halo novel that will be a sequel to ghosts

> probaly not because the sphere there in is in slip space not real space also not every one has read ghostof onxy so not everyone who buys the game would under stand.and i may be wrong but i thought karen traviss is writing a new halo novel that will be a sequel to ghosts

ya you are probley right.i also thought she was going to right a new book.

> It might not be onyx but it could be a different portal that leads to the same micro dyson sphere that Halsey, Fred, Linda, Mendez, and the others are in.

It’s possible, but I’m 99% sure Halo 4 won’t be based around characters previously only mentioned in books. Most people that have played the Halo games know Halsey from Reach, don’t even know she’s the creator of the Spartan II program, and probably think she died on Reach w/ Jun.

I’ve heard that some people think its sigma 7

> It might not be onyx but it could be a different portal that leads to the same micro dyson sphere that Halsey, Fred, Linda, Mendez, and the others are in.

True. Earth was not the Ark.

I hope not. I’ve had enough of that -Yoink-.

> frank o connor confirmed at comic con that the world john is traveling towards is not onyx