Does anybody else do this to AFKers?

Whenever someone goes AFK and tries to hide the whole game, I make it a point to push them out into the open so they can get killed. I had a guy earlier today try to hide behind cover in Red base on Exile so I pushed him all the way out into the open where he was immediately taken out by the Gauss Hog. I then Lasered the Hog and went about my merry way. Felt good, AFKer scum.

The AFKer did your team a favour by hiding himself so the enemy team wouldn’t kill him and gain easy points. You actually hurt your own team, bud.

AFKers do NOT help your team they leave you a man down vs the other team and can often mean the difference between a win or a loss especially in ITS. At least with my AFKer I was able to turn him into a double kill. Seriously, AFKers hiding to help the team??? NO.

> AFKers do NOT help your team they leave you a man down vs the other team and can often mean the difference between a win or a loss especially in ITS. At least with my AFKer I was able to turn him into a double kill. Seriously, AFKers hiding to help the team??? NO.

Helps more than feeding the enemy Team free kills, like you did based on your post.

It it is an objective game type then sure it doesn’t affect getting him killed, but on slayer game types even tho I hate AFKER’s id prefer him to be hidden and not giving the enemy points rather than pushing him out int he open to give the enemy free kills.

Lol I do it sometimes.

Sometimes they end up moving when they know they are being pushed, or it could be a coincidence. Haven’t done it in Halo 4 yet. It was much more prominent in Reach for some reason.

in sp ops I just push them off the map…

I AFK’d a few times before. I had something important to take care of right when the match started. Hearing a kid fall off his bed and hit the ground with a thud and a scream can make me put down my controller sometimes to see what happened and either point and laugh or get to the hospital.

AFKers are actually worse than flatout quitters, since they;

1. Dont help.
  2. Act as a free kill.
  3. Prevent other players from taking their spot with JIP.

But if the person goes and hides first, LEAVE THEM. Only an idiot would actively try to make an AFKer easier to kill.

I pushed an AFKer onto a mancannon on Ragnarok once, that was fun.

If it’s a close game, I will often push AFKers INTO cover so they can’t be killed. Seriously, sometimes real life happens and you have to leave the room for a minute. It is easily forgiven.

Yeah, AFKers aren’t convenient, but why make it worse by gifting the enemy team free kills?

I do the same thing OP. Who cares if we win, we don’t get anything for it. People tell me not to worry about skill ranks or wins and to just have fun. Well, this is my way of having fun. Until real ranks are introduced don’t expect me to change.

I usually hide em myself I prefer to not have help rather than the enemy getting free killz

Whats an afk’r? What does it stand for, is it the same as idling?

I was AFK for quite a while one night when I was rushed into hospital and had to leave mid game…does this make me ‘AFK scum’?

> I was AFK for quite a while one night when I was rushed into hospital and had to leave mid game…does this make me ‘AFK scum’?

yes. no excuse you -Yoink-

> > I was AFK for quite a while one night when I was rushed into hospital and had to leave mid game…does this make me ‘AFK scum’?
>
> yes. no excuse you Yoink!

Well then…I shall hang my head in shame.

I can’t say I’ve done that . I mean , what the guy was just grabbing a sandwich or something ? Might hurt is K/D ratio .

Well, I never AFK in Spartan Ops. I’m already SR 130 so there’s not really a point in AFK’ing in that mode either.

Sometimes my mom or friends call me for something, and I have to temporarily leave my Xbox on for a couple of minutes. I try to hide behind a cover so I don’t help the other team win or quit the game if I feel that I won’t be coming back to the Xbox for a long period of time.

I have only done that in halo 3 used to push people off of cliffs and into the guardians and whatnot, now I really don’t anymore only rarely now.

Anyway I’m only afk whenever I have to go do something like answer the phone and whatnot but come back when I’m done and a lot of the time the game is still going but I don’t think anybody has pushed me anywhere I think.