Does anybody actually enjoy PropHunt or Skeeball?

I mean props (hah) for trying to do something fun and interesting but I dread coming across these gametypes in Action Sack. I can’t be alone.

Nope. They are boring and need to be removed so I can play Husky Raid more often.

I never liked them whenever I got those gametypes because they’re just boring and not really fun to play. Action Sack badly needs a refresh, but I don’t think it’s ever gonna happen since they just instead decided to put it as a rotational playlist.

I agree with @ Afro Thunda X . More Husky Raid and less other stuff.

I have no idea why those 2 are in action sack… The playlist would be way more populated if you didn’t run into skeeball or prophunt every other game. Action sack offers some great modes, but these 2 are bummers for sure.

Exactly!!! You all said it, more Husky raid and no skeeball and prop hunt. I can’t imagine anyone likes these games. They are the reason I don’t play this playlist. Oh and the fact that you can’t quit games without getting banned, so dumb.

I hate battle golf! If I am playing solo and get that I just don’t go anywhere near the ball and hope my team killing teammates stay away from me.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> Nope. They are boring and need to be removed so I can play Husky Raid more often.

I agree…

> 2535424828953691;7:
> I hate battle golf! If I am playing solo and get that I just don’t go anywhere near the ball and hope my team killing teammates stay away from me.

Battle golf is fun when you reset the ball right when your team is about the score. Trolling is the only way to have fun in that mode

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274826044245;5:
> I have no idea why those 2 are in action sack… The playlist would be way more populated if you didn’t run into skeeball or prophunt every other game. Action sack offers some great modes, but these 2 are bummers for sure.

Nailed it. Maybe add 2 additional game modes in place such as crazy king on another map, or another version of husky raid. Not too fond of golf either. Games las away too long

<mark>Do not post about forum moderation. If you have moderation questions, please PM a monitor.</mark>

> 2533274826044245;10:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274826044245;5:
> > I have no idea why those 2 are in action sack… The playlist would be way more populated if you didn’t run into skeeball or prophunt every other game. Action sack offers some great modes, but these 2 are bummers for sure.
>
> Nailed it. Maybe add 2 additional game modes in place such as crazy king on another map, or another version of husky raid. Not too fond of golf either. Games las away too long
>

What did I say wrong? Pretty confused as to how this was spam? ^

> 2533274826044245;11:
> Do not post about forum moderation. If you have moderation questions, please PM a monitor.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274826044245;10:
> > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> >
> > > 2533274826044245;5:
> > > I have no idea why those 2 are in action sack… The playlist would be way more populated if you didn’t run into skeeball or prophunt every other game. Action sack offers some great modes, but these 2 are bummers for sure.
> >
> > Nailed it. Maybe add 2 additional game modes in place such as crazy king on another map, or another version of husky raid. Not too fond of golf either. Games las away too long
>
> What did I say wrong? Pretty confused as to how this was spam? ^
>

Maybe because it’s possible that you didn’t realize you quoted and agreed with your own comment.

> 2586218893181855;12:
> > 2533274826044245;11:
> > Do not post about forum moderation. If you have moderation questions, please PM a monitor.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274826044245;10:
> > > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> > >
> > > > 2533274826044245;5:
> > > > I have no idea why those 2 are in action sack… The playlist would be way more populated if you didn’t run into skeeball or prophunt every other game. Action sack offers some great modes, but these 2 are bummers for sure.
> > >
> > > Nailed it. Maybe add 2 additional game modes in place such as crazy king on another map, or another version of husky raid. Not too fond of golf either. Games las away too long
> >
> > What did I say wrong? Pretty confused as to how this was spam? ^
> >

>
> Maybe because it’s possible that you didn’t realize you quoted and agreed with your own comment.

Tbh i did not see that until you recently pointined that out. I saw that this forum was updated so i just went off of that. I guess the last thing you expext to do is quote yourself. Thanks for pointing that out tundra

my three favorite action sack gametypes are Husky Raid, Original ground pound town, tank world. Miss old action sack

[deleted]

Skee Ball was fun the first or second time. After that it was monotonous. From what I understand, Prop Hunt was actually a place to grind Mongoose Destruction medals, so that’s a thing.

Prophunts the best, had fun playing that one. What do you guys think about the Skee ball one ?

It’s surprising to see that so many people dislike the gametypes. I really enjoy them and think it’s a really great way to show off some very well done Community Creations

Which ones are those?

> 2533274848704527;19:
> Which ones are those?

Skeeball is the one where 2 players throw a ball down an alley toward a bunch of holes to score points while every other player stands around teabagging, firing their gun, and/or meleeing because the gametype is such a piece of crap.

Prop Hunt is the one where half the players are invisible and hide on a map with items thrown about randomly while the others aimlessly and frustratedly run around firing their Blazes and Grenade Launchers because the gametype is such a piece of crap.