does any one know ?

does any one know any legit sites to get free 48 hour gold or any free gold codes and or micro soft points ? please private email them to me if you know any.

> does any one know any legit sites to get free 48 hour gold or any free gold codes and or micro soft points ? please private email them to me if you know any.

If there are any sites saying this,I would recommend not going to them. Generator-types that magicaly create a code for you are usually a scam,expecially the ones that require you to download them-It could be worse as they may contain harmful programs such as Trojans and Worms. Don’t ever think to trust a site that will give away “Free” Xbox Codes.

Although,there is one website thats an exception-It’s called CheapAssGamer. There is a section in their forums called “Contests + Free Stuff” That generally have codes for all platforms,but the main ones are usually for Xbox-i.e-There was a thread giving away more than 100+ Banshee avatar props. There usually would be a 48 Hour trial lying around,but you would have to be quick to get it,as the lurkers there are fast little blighters.