Does a betrayal ruin a perfect game?

I tried searching, but only came up with death as a result of being betrayed. I was over at a friend’s house the other day, and we were playing under his gamertag.

At the time I think I was at 13 with 12 kills left to finish the game. I took out the 14th guy, and the teammate walked into the naded opponent.

It wasn’t intentional, we we’re splitting up and all working together. I figured at that point the medal was not going to happen, but I still ended up with 15 or 16 kills. Their guy got me with 2 left, but i figured it didn’t matter. My friend was upset because he has never gotten the medal. Would I have gotten the medal without the opponent getting me at the end?

Are you asking if your teammate counts towards you kill streak for a perfection medal? No, they do not.

If you had 14 kills, accidentally betrayed someone so the scoreboard only shows 13. But you killed another enemy afterwards that would still count as your 15th kill aka a running riot. Which would count for a perfection.

> 2533274865778947;2:
> Are you asking if your teammate counts towards you kill streak for a perfection medal? No, they do not.
>
> If you had 14 kills, accidentally betrayed someone so the scoreboard only shows 13. But you killed another enemy afterwards that would still count as your 15th kill aka a running riot. Which would count for a perfection.

I got over 15 kills even after the betrayal taking one away. I thought for some reason it would ruin a perfection same as if you were to be betrayed. I guess the only way to find out is to try it in a custom game and see what happens.