Does 343 listen to the community?

If they do listen to the community, then how come they haven’t said anything about adding game types, fixing custom games, and no classic playlist

Edit: why can’t we change the flood’s weapons? i seen flood holding guns in past halo games

They dont they tried to trick the competive community so they stopped complaing to

Well it has only been 4 days. I know alot of people seem to have ADHD about this but it takes sometime. The servers are basicly still being load tested which needs to be completed before they can start making changes to the playlist and rebalancing weapons or whatnot

They are adding Swat this week, as the Bulletin itself has mentioned. And are then adding the others as well, they are just tweaking the settings for the Playlists and seeing how the community as a whole progresses, so chill.

Odds are they are like every other development team out there and dont care what so ever about what the players want and ignore everything we say on here.

how come 343 said nothing about halo 4 custom games?

It’s not even been a week and you guys want everything fixed right now. Damn you guys are a whining bunch.

dont be a fool, it hasnt been a week yet. please don’t jump on the blam wagon cos you think you should

They have said something about adding gametypes. Does no one read the Bulletin? Swat next week and new ones every week for the foreseeable future. As for fixing custom games? No word yet, but the only one I think needs to be “fixed” is flood.

It’s not so much about “I WANT THIS FIXED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I’M IMPATIENT AND WAHHHH!”, at least for me.

I haven’t been able to play the campaign, because it will not load and continuously boot me to the main menu.
They have my console info and whatnot.

More then anything, I personally just want an update of some sort. I’m cool with waiting a few days, doesn’t bother me. But I’d like to know what’s going on. Whether or not I should replace the discs, or just sit pretty.

I know they have many issues going on, and fair enough, it’s not going to be perfect out of the gate. But zero instruction and little in the way of an official update is a little troubling.

In my mind, I seem to expect an update this upcoming week. So here’s to hoping.

At the moment? Not quite.

But when they were making Halo 4? I like to think so.

The campaign addresses a number of things that I asked for:

-marines that can do damage with their melee
-you can delay checkpoints by meleeing
-you can still delay checkpoints indefinitely
-stealth is possible without distractions
-epic 2 way battles
-patrolling AI (it’s a bit too easy but at least it’s better than enemies who are always expecting you/always alert)
-most Elites don’t do turning melees. Really, I thought giving them that was a horrible idea. I came to the game expecting the Elites to be nerfed Reach Elites with resemblance to Halo 3 Brutes in behavior. That was not entirely true. They are much more harder to beat in melee combat. Only the fuel rod wielders are total pushovers
-some Hunter issues have been fixed, like raising their shields absurdly fast and jumping on one’s head
-it seems you can snipe Covies from long range and they won’t immediately locate your position

It also drastically improved vehicle combat:

-it’s hard to get in a Wraith’s turret
-Ghosts back away from you then splatter you
-Banshees are used in combat without being too powerful

It still lacks some things but really, this’ll be the only Halo game I’ll be playing. I was greatly disappointed yesterday with Normal and Easy but after playing it’s Legendary for the first time, I think I’ll manage to find fun.

> Well it has only been 4 days. I know alot of people seem to have ADHD about this but it takes sometime. The servers are basicly still being load tested which needs to be completed before they can start making changes to the playlist and rebalancing weapons or whatnot

Please don’t make a generalization about a group of people. Implying negatively that “being ADHD” means you are forgetful or didn’t pay attention is offensive. As someone with the aforementioned disorder I do not appreciate being casually defamed. I am aware that you more than likely meant no offense when you said what you did, but you reinforced a stereotype none the less. No hard feelings just watch your tongue. Have a nice day.

They have. Did you read the bulletin? They answered a bunch of questions asked by the community. They are also updating Playlists Weekly. Now there’s been no announcement for a classic playlist but just because something specific as “Classic Playlist” was not mentioned doesn’t mean they’re not listening.

343 really -Yoinked!- up all their loyal fans are already starting to stop playing the game. It’s the weekend and there’s very little people playing considering this game just released. Once Tuesday comes around and cod comes out a huge portion of people will leave as well. People might be saying the games good right now but I guarantee you in 6 months halo 4 is gonna have a lot of people changing their opinions unless 343 do does a lot of changing and actually starts listening to their neglected fans.