Dodging is still possible.

Good job.

Explain?

you can press x when you find a person and see their name in your squad. and still change profile and dodge. just did it myself lol.

everyone i know pressed x as soon as i starts loading players anyway to see who it is quicker. and they didnt block the squad tab… just whos name you see in the actually lobby

Yea everyone is already dodging again

Good job.

Even if they were to remove gamertag and rank completely, you can still see their gamertag in the recent players list, and check their rank on waypoint. I feel that’s what dodging will become eventually.

This is breaking my heart reading this here at work… please someone tell me that this is a joke😩

People just need to git gud and quit dodging.

> 2533274855353246;3:
> you can press x when you find a person and see their name in your squad. and still change profile and dodge. just did it myself lol.

OK this must’ve slipped by. No big deal, we know they acknowledge the issue, so I guess till next patch.

> 2533274821521504;10:
> > 2533274855353246;3:
> > you can press x when you find a person and see their name in your squad. and still change profile and dodge. just did it myself lol.
>
> OK this must’ve slipped by. No big deal, we know they acknowledge the issue, so I guess till next patch.

its a lazy attempt. they didn’t need to hide the names in the loading screen when it shows the map because you cant dodge in that screen.

You’re totally right. I just got dodged too. This is a huge bummer.

What a joke…this is why the ranked is a laugh and a half

Why would you even post an exploit like this? This is stupid.

> 2533274808981819;14:
> Why would you even post an exploit like this? This is stupid.

To inform everyone the problem wasn’t fixed. the “fix” was not effective.

So informing EVERYONE about the exploit so people can continue to exploit is the solution?

> 2533274808981819;16:
> So informing EVERYONE about the exploit so people can continue to exploit is the solution?

dude you clearly don’t get it. id rather them fix it then keep it the same. informing everyone that you can still do the same thing. its not like I’m sharing a game breaking glitch that 0 people know about.

It’s a really bad exploit and shouting it in a forum doesn’t make anything better. There’s a support forum for this or maybe a private message to ske7ch might have been a better idea

Darn it to heck!

everyone is sleeping on the fact you gain 30 csr as a onyx 1700 from beating someone who’s started placement matches in solo war.