Do you will charge for a Season Pass ?

If you remember the other day the Xbox servers were down ? I had one Warzone req card that you could not open stating that I did not have a season pass. Do you think they will require you to purchase a pass to continue for premium ?

This is just an observation.

Thoughts ?

Excuse me, but what?

There will not be a season pass.

> 2533274953123640;2:
> Excuse me, but what?

Yes, there was a Warzone card when the servers were down the other day. When you clicked on it, it would state that you did not have a season pass to continue…I cant be the only one that saw this.

That’s a server glitch that happens fairly regularly. Just hit b then go back in to the store,

> 2535467159460401;4:
> > 2533274953123640;2:
> > Excuse me, but what?
>
>
> Yes, there was a Warzone card when the servers were down the other day. When you clicked on it, it would state that you did not have a season pass to continue…I cant be the only one that saw this.

… I’ve never heard of this 'til now.

> 2660608708453433;5:
> That’s a server glitch that happens fairly regularly. Just hit b then go back in to the store.

Ok, Gotcha, it’s “the season pass glitch”!

That card is for the req pack bundle for $25 you get 2 req packs for several weeks. It was a server glitch BTW.

pics or it didnt happen

Maybe they wanted to do a season pass till they saw how many people were oppose to it. Just look at how bad the xbox sold vs the PS4 because of all the rumors in the beginning before it launched.
-people thought you needed a special code to play agames and if you borrowed a game you would have to buy a code to play it
-People thought you had to be connected to xbox live 24/7 in order to play anything on thexbox.

• people thought the kinect would have to be permanently on
    You get my point… but look at how bad the Xbox sold compared to the PS4 because of all that.

> 2533274805919869;10:
> Maybe they wanted to do a season pass till they saw how many people were oppose to it. Just look at how bad the xbox sold vs the PS4 because of all the rumors in the beginning before it launched.
> -people thought you needed a special code to play agames and if you borrowed a game you would have to buy a code to play it
> -People thought you had to be connected to xbox live 24/7 in order to play anything on thexbox.
> - people thought the kinect would have to be permanently on
> You get my point… but look at how bad the Xbox sold compared to the PS4 because of all that.

Maybe early in developement they considered it. Otherwise that makes no sense. The game is set up around the REQ system.