Do you want to join a halo clan?

Then you should join the Reach Freelancers we have 16 people in our clan. When you join you will be a set of questions like have you ever been in a clan or can you follow orders that are given to you. We have 10 easy rules to follow they are

1. Absolutely no TEAM KILLING
  2. Obey the rules of your Leader. (you will be assigned a leader)
  3. Be Patient
  4. Team killing is a punishable offense. You kill and you will be apprehended by military personnel and sent to the brig to be put on probation
  5. Listen to orders.
  6. While on probation you can not rank up and get points in missions
  7. Be respectful
  8. Do Not Yell at ANY point in time!
  9. No spies.
  10. No traitors, traitors will be dismissed and thrown out of the clan.

When you are recruited into the clan you will be put into the RFM (Reach Freelancers Military). After you become a commissioned officer you will become a Freelancer. You rank up by completing missions, training, and battles in some battles you can get as many as 6 points. We do have a website it is http://reachfreelancers.weebly.com/

I am 1 of only 3 leaders of the clan if you would like to join our GT’s are nic317, Darthmaul14, and dille96.

Nice website

Hey, I’m not interested in joining any clans at the moment, but I was wondering if your group would like to scrimmage my friends and me sometime using 4v4 MLG settings. Thanks.

My gamertag: Itaniium

> 2533274904347943;1:
> Then you should join the Reach Freelancers we have 16 people in our clan. When you join you will be a set of questions like have you ever been in a clan or can you follow orders that are given to you. We have 10 easy rules to follow they are
> 1. Absolutely no TEAM KILLING
> 2. Obey the rules of your Leader. (you will be assigned a leader)
> 3. Be Patient
> 4. Team killing is a punishable offense. You kill and you will be apprehended by military personnel and sent to the brig to be put on probation
> 5. Listen to orders.
> 6. While on probation you can not rank up and get points in missions
> 7. Be respectful
> 8. Do Not Yell at ANY point in time!
> 9. No spies.
> 10. No traitors, traitors will be dismissed and thrown out of the clan.
>
> When you are recruited into the clan you will be put into the RFM (Reach Freelancers Military). After you become a commissioned officer you will become a Freelancer. You rank up by completing missions, training, and battles in some battles you can get as many as 6 points. We do have a website it is http://reachfreelancers.weebly.com/
>
> I am 1 of only 3 leaders of the clan if you would like to join our GT’s are nic317, Darthmaul14, and dille96.

Is this still available??