Do you want the Beam Rifle back in H4?

I know i will! Damn, that weapon did never drop in Reach… Time to get it back in Halo 4:)

Please 343!

> I know i will! Damn, that weapon did never drop in Reach… Time to get it back in Halo 4:)
>
> Please 343!

I want the Beam Rifle to come back! It was such an amazing rifle!

Sure, why not. The focus rifle was cool, but it never served its role as a sniper weapon. I would also equally enjoy a forerunner sniper, which is already hinted at in some screenshots.

I’d love the Beam Rifle to come back

The Focus Rifle can rot in hell

Beam rifle w/thermal scope plz.

I didn’t use it much, but I don’t see why I would not want it back. :slight_smile:

> > I know i will! Damn, that weapon did never drop in Reach… Time to get it back in Halo 4:)
> >
> > Please 343!
>
> I want the Beam Rifle to come back! It was such an amazing rifle!

So true! If it just was in Reach in the first place… even elite slayer would be 100 times more fun:P

Focus rifle is not the same, that could be another random rifle instead… Well, i cross my fingers to have it back now in november :wink:

> I’d love the Beam Rifle to come back
>
> The Focus Rifle can rot in hell

Bah.

Both the Beam Rifle and Focus Rifle can rot.

They just need to take the Sniper Rifle, paint it purple and give it to the Covies. That’s what they did in H3 and H2.

> Sure, why not. The focus rifle was cool, but it never served its role as a sniper weapon. I would also equally enjoy a forerunner sniper, which is already hinted at in some screenshots.

this right here^^
Agreed!

If you mean the Face melting focus rifle GOD NO! That thing wasn’t worth the trouble for me.

Beam Rifle > Focus Rifle.

So yes, it should come back.

Well, we know that the Forerunner Sniper is pretty much the same thing.

> > I’d love the Beam Rifle to come back
> >
> > The Focus Rifle can rot in hell
>
> Bah.
>
> Both the Beam Rifle and Focus Rifle can rot.
>
> They just need to take the Sniper Rifle, paint it purple and give it to the Covies. That’s what they did in H3 and H2.

haha:P

Even if people like it, they won’t bring it back. It’s too redundant, especially with both a human and Forerunner Sniper Rifle shown already.

Heck, it’d even make more sense to add the Focus Rifle than the Beam Rifle, considering its unique firing method.

I don’t feel it’s necessary. It was a carbon clone of the Sniper, Covenant and Forerunner weapons should never feel like they work the same as their equivalents, they should fill the same role, yes, but should do it in a unique and interestingly different way.

> Even if people like it, they won’t bring it back. It’s too redundant, especially with both a human and Forerunner Sniper Rifle shown already.
>
> Heck, it’d even make more sense to add the Focus Rifle than the Beam Rifle, considering its unique firing method.

The Light Rifle isn’t a Sniper, it’s a Utility weapon.

> > Even if people like it, they won’t bring it back. It’s too redundant, especially with both a human and Forerunner Sniper Rifle shown already.
> >
> > Heck, it’d even make more sense to add the Focus Rifle than the Beam Rifle, considering its unique firing method.
>
> The Light Rifle isn’t a Sniper, it’s a Utility weapon.

No, I meant the actual Forerunner sniper seen in Spartan Ops clips. Let me get a pic…

Here we go. Not specifically stated to be a sniper, but the design makes it sort of easy to guess.

> > > Even if people like it, they won’t bring it back. It’s too redundant, especially with both a human and Forerunner Sniper Rifle shown already.
> > >
> > > Heck, it’d even make more sense to add the Focus Rifle than the Beam Rifle, considering its unique firing method.
> >
> > The Light Rifle isn’t a Sniper, it’s a Utility weapon.
>
> No, I meant the actual Forerunner sniper seen in Spartan Ops clips. Let me get a pic…
>
> Here we go. Not specifically stated to be a sniper, but the design makes it sort of easy to guess.

Yeah, it’s been confirmed that it functions almost exactly like a Beam Rifle.

This game has enough carbon copies.

I don’t mind it coming back, as long as Jackals can’t use them. >.<