Do you want the Arbiter to die in Halo 4?

It’s been confirmed that the Arbiter will be in Halo 4. But what will it be like since Elites are now enemies again? (Thank you,343i!)

And do you want the Arbiter to die? If so, how?

Personally, I want to kill him execution style with a Magnum to the head. Or an arrow to the knee…

NO

Isn’t it confirmed that he wont show up in “Halo 4?”

> Or an arrow to the knee…

this is NOT Skyrim, people…

anyway, no this is cheif’s story.

as long as the chief and cortana live and it’s an heroic death?

sure

> It’s been confirmed that the Arbiter will be in Halo 4.

Source?

> > It’s been confirmed that the Arbiter will be in Halo 4.
>
> Source?

The internet…somewhere…in the vast… uh-

Yeah source please?

> <mark>It’s been confirmed that the Arbiter will be in Halo 4.</mark> But what will it be like since Elites are now enemies again? (Thank you,343i!)
>
> And do you want the Arbiter to die? If so, how?
>
>
> Personally, I want to kill him execution style with a Magnum to the head. Or an arrow to the knee…

Did i miss something? Whats your Source

Who the heck said you would be fighting the Arbiter?
The Arbiter and the Elites that fought with humans want peace while some others think Humanity is a disease. That is the group attacking Chief, just rogues.

Whooh 100th post!

> Or an arrow to the knee…

>.> what you did there, i see it lol

anyway, i agree with you 100%. if they were going to kill the Arbiter (and i really hope they don’t! :frowning: he’s cool) then i think it should be epic.

he’s a huge character in the halo universe and helped Chief throughout H3; he deserves a shocking, emotionally stirring end imo.

[EDIT] this is assuming you do have a source, and he’s actually going to be in H4…

=/

The Elites we’re fighting are what are likely the remaining Covenant, or pirates. If the Arbiter were to die, it would be in 5 or 6, Chief could take revenge in 6 if he died in 5, and if he died in 6, he would just be dead. And when or if he dies, it will be very dramatic, and slow. And arrow to the knee, not funny.

Yes. Him and all other Covenant scum for what they did to Earth, Reach, the human colonies and Mankind… lol.

The Arbiter is way cooler than Chief, and he better not die.

Why would arbiter die? that would be completely unnecessary. We wouldn’t be emotional about it because its been too long since we saw him in a game. I’d rather he not die, and just some elites be on our side some be enemies

Sure, why not, elites are out of matchmaking and Halo needs new allies and enemies. :stuck_out_tongue:
I doubt the first thing 343i does is kill off one of the main characters, but you never know these days…

If the Arbiter does die in Halo 4, I want it to be an event that A) becomes legendary for its epicness, and B) gives us the burning desire to tear apart whoever killed him.

Like a Gravemind/ Precursor comes up and makes an “I’ll make your people the greatest among all the others” offer, so Arbiter slugs him, makes a quippy one-liner, and charges into its mouth, blade aloft, Jack Sparrow-style.

Or surrounded by a ton of enemies and goes down fighting, Noble 6-style.

I’m pretty sure the Sangheili society is currently in a struggling state. The arbiter is trying to establish peace, and a lot of sangheili don’t like it. The arbiter is still on our side.

I don’t want Thel to die, Thel and chief make the best team as characters.

SOURCE?

I hope the Arbiter doesn’t show up, only in the sense that I’m glad Han Solo wasn’t ruined in the Star Wars prequels.

> > It’s been confirmed that the Arbiter will be in Halo 4.
>
> Source?