Do You Want The Ability to Toggle First Person When Riding Any Vehicle or Using a Turret.

If you’re riding a ground, air, or using a turret, do you want to be able to press right on D-Pad or some other button to toggle First Person?

IMO, it would be pretty sick to use a Banshee in first person, especially when you do the flips. Plus, I wanna know how they see in those damn vehicles.
Racing with Mongooses on tracks with jumps would be epic.

Driving a falcon in First Person would have a nice feel, I wanna know how it feels like to be in the cockpit.

Remember, you can still drive a vehicle in third person, it’s just that you can toggle it using a button.

Pointless? Maybe. Epic? Definitely.

This should be allowed in Campaign, Matchmaking, and Custom games.

Discuss

> If you’re riding a ground, air, or using a turret, do you want to be able to press right on D-Pad or some other button to toggle First Person?
>
> IMO, it would be pretty sick to use a Banshee in first person, especially when you do the flips. Plus, I wanna know how they see in those damn vehicles.
> Racing with Mongooses on tracks with jumps would be epic.
>
> Driving a falcon in First Person would have a nice feel, I wanna know how it feels like to be in the cockpit.
>
> Remember, you can still drive a vehicle in third person, it’s just that you can toggle it using a button.
>
> Pointless? Maybe. Epic? Definitely.
>
> This should be allowed in Campaign, Matchmaking, and Custom games.
>
> Discuss

… and put rockets/mg so the pilot doesn’t feel friggin useless!

> > If you’re riding a ground, air, or using a turret, do you want to be able to press right on D-Pad or some other button to toggle First Person?
> >
> > IMO, it would be pretty sick to use a Banshee in first person, especially when you do the flips. Plus, I wanna know how they see in those damn vehicles.
> > Racing with Mongooses on tracks with jumps would be epic.
> >
> > Driving a falcon in First Person would have a nice feel, I wanna know how it feels like to be in the cockpit.
> >
> > Remember, you can still drive a vehicle in third person, it’s just that you can toggle it using a button.
> >
> > Pointless? Maybe. Epic? Definitely.
> >
> > This should be allowed in Campaign, Matchmaking, and Custom games.
> >
> > Discuss
>
> … and put rockets/mg so the pilot doesn’t feel friggin useless!

Ummm. What do you mean by rockets/mg? rockets/mongoose?

I would like to keep the 3rd person view for turret, but first person for passenger. Halo: CE got it right, I used to kill so many people with an AR on passenger hehe.

> I would like to keep the 3rd person view for turret, but first person for passenger. Halo: CE got it right, I used to kill so many people with an AR on passenger hehe.

Why not…

You can still use 3rd person view on turret.

But, if you press an unused button (Right on D-Pad), you switch to first person! And if you press it again, you switch back!

Did you read my OP correctly? Or did you just post in response to my title? Because I already mentioned this. I wanna use 1st person view on turret sometimes.

> > I would like to keep the 3rd person view for turret, but first person for passenger. Halo: CE got it right, I used to kill so many people with an AR on passenger hehe.
>
> Why not…
>
> You can still use 3rd person view on turret.
>
> But, if you press an unused button (Right on D-Pad), you switch to first person! And if you press it again, you switch back!
>
> Did you read my OP correctly? Or did you just post in response to my title? Because I already mentioned this. I wanna use 1st person view on turret sometimes.

Yes I’ve read, it but I think a majority would find the first person view on a turret… limiting, where as FPS in passenger would help you aim and judge distance a lot better. But I guess options are always good… i guess.

> > > I would like to keep the 3rd person view for turret, but first person for passenger. Halo: CE got it right, I used to kill so many people with an AR on passenger hehe.
> >
> > Why not…
> >
> > You can still use 3rd person view on turret.
> >
> > But, if you press an unused button (Right on D-Pad), you switch to first person! And if you press it again, you switch back!
> >
> > Did you read my OP correctly? Or did you just post in response to my title? Because I already mentioned this. I wanna use 1st person view on turret sometimes.
>
> Yes I’ve read, it but I think a majority would find the first person view on a turret… limiting, where as FPS in passenger would help you aim and judge distance a lot better. But I guess options are always good… i guess.

True. It’s the feel that I like though. Maybe it will help you get the enemies at longer distances. IDK. It would feel cool though being a warthog’s driver, turreter, in FP when making awesome jumps, cool race maps, ect.