do you want remakes

do people want remakes of past mp maps or just all new maps??

i would like all of the old maps and new ones

> i would like all of the old maps and new ones

that would be awesome but i dont think there is enough space on the disk really

I absolutely want remakes. And I want legitimate remakes this time, not forge remakes.

1 or 2

Direct remakes: No.
If it’s designed differently, but it’s still somewhat similar to the original map: I’m fine with that. I just hate playing on direct remakes all the time.

> I absolutely want remakes. And I want legitimate remakes this time, not forge remakes.

agreed the forge remakes were pathetic

I say make some spiritual successors (Lockout-Guardian, Blood Gulch-Valhalla). It’s a taste of a remake, with a new spice.

> Direct remakes: No.
> If it’s designed differently, but it’s still somewhat similar to the original map: I’m fine with that. I just hate playing on the direct remakes all the time.

yeah i liked how they did that for the anniversary remakes of hang em high and prisoner same maps but completly different themes

I wouldn’t mind seeing a remake or two if the maps will flow well with the game. If it doesn’t flow well with the mechanics of H4 then absolutely not. It will ruin that map for me and I will hate it.

wow people still want remakes?

They should wait until Halo5 (which is probably on the new Xbox) with new remakes.

i meant on a seperate disk like what they did with halo 3 odst for halo 3 but all the maps how they were on halo 1 halo pc halo 2 halo 3 and halo 3 odst and even halo reach and you can use stuff you want from all the maps in forge on halo 4

i think what they should do is ship the game out with only new maps and a real map maker, not a editor. then create free DLC of remakes of almost all past maps form all the past halo games with the map maker. i want Avalanche, Valhalla, Blood Gultch, Lockout, The Pit, Orbital, Sandtrap, Terminal, Headlong/Breakneck, Timberlands/Ridgeline, Ratsnest, Standoff, Narrows, Highground, Hang 'em High/Highnoon, Beaver Creek/Battle Creak, and the more i think about it there isn’t any maps from Reach i want to make a return… scratch that i just remebered Highlands and Breakpoint. i just noticed that all the maps from reahc i did mention are all DLC. lol, that just lets you know how bad the on disk maps were.

Through DLC, i want them to give us everything :wink:

> i think what they should do is ship the game out with only new maps and a real map maker, not a editor. then create free DLC of remakes of almost all past maps form all the past halo games with the map maker. i want Avalanche, Valhalla, Blood Gultch, Lockout, The Pit, Orbital, Sandtrap, Terminal, Headlong/Breakneck, Timberlands/Ridgeline, Ratsnest, Standoff, Narrows, Highground, Hang 'em High/Highnoon, Beaver Creek/Battle Creak, and the more i think about it there isn’t any maps from Reach i want to make a return… scratch that i just remebered Highlands and Breakpoint.

they probably wont remake hang’em high, headlong, beaver creak, and timberland because they just remade them for reach but they might

Only 2 remakes wanted from me. - Lockout and The Pit

> Only 2 remakes wanted from me. - Lockout and The Pit

lockout definently, although i never understood why the pit was so popular

> > i think what they should do is ship the game out with only new maps and a real map maker, not a editor. then create free DLC of remakes of almost all past maps form all the past halo games with the map maker. i want Avalanche, Valhalla, Blood Gultch, Lockout, The Pit, Orbital, Sandtrap, Terminal, Headlong/Breakneck, Timberlands/Ridgeline, Ratsnest, Standoff, Narrows, Highground, Hang 'em High/Highnoon, Beaver Creek/Battle Creak, and the more i think about it there isn’t any maps from Reach i want to make a return… scratch that i just remebered Highlands and Breakpoint.
>
> they probably wont remake hang’em high, headlong, beaver creak, and timberland because they just remade them for reach but they might

out of those i do want Ridgeline back. i love that map. it look just as good as it plays. which is awesome!

> > Only 2 remakes wanted from me. - Lockout and The Pit
>
> lockout definently, although i never understood why the pit was so popular

I think the reason why a lot of people liked it was because of how competitive the games were on it.

i loved getting hit by the train in terminal