DO YOU WANT REGIONAL SERVERS

As an EU player, I pay the same price for my triple A games as someone from the US, if not considerably more due to our taxes…and the import tax (since Halo 5 is an American game)…

I think that EU players should get their own servers, as we pay the same amount of money. This is discrimination.

And also I’d like to point out that some of the best players in the world on Halo and in MLG are European… cough Thinking of a particular little chubby player from the UK that is preety much the star player right now cough.

> 2533274873586568;1:
> As an EU player, I pay the same price for my triple A games as someone from the US, if not considerably more due to our taxes…and the import tax (since Halo 5 is an American game)…
>
> I think that EU players should get their own servers, as we pay the same amount of money. This is discrimination.
>
> And also I’d like to point out that some of the best players in the world on Halo and in MLG are European… cough Thinking of a particular little chubby player from the UK that is preety much the star player right now cough.

We do get our own servers.
It’s just after about 8-10pm GMT, there are far more US players on, so it connects us to US servers.
This makes our ping crazy high.
I bet, if you took a graph of EU players’ K/Ds
You would see it consistent…then it would get to 8-10pm GMT, and it would drop for many people, due to ping.