Do You Want Headhunter Back?

Just wondering if anyone here liked Headhunter and wants it in Halo 4. I thought it was a cool, frustrating gametype and I enjoyed playing it. But no one ever votes it anymore, everyone only wants to play Slayer. But do you guys want it back?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

…Did I mention, “NO!”?

id love to see it back was fun and different

> NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
>
>
> …Did I mention, “NO!”?

me to.

Sure why not?

F NO! Not unless changes to it are made.

No

hell yeah! was my favourite gametype in reach, had some of the most intense and fun games in multi-team with headhunter.

it wasnt my favorite game type and it really made no sense to be a great gametype

> Just wondering if anyone here liked Headhunter and wants it in Halo 4. I thought it was a cool, frustrating gametype and I enjoyed playing it. But no one ever votes it anymore, everyone only wants to play Slayer. But do you guys want it back?

I liked it in Reach and id love to see it return!

Yes! Headhunter is a really fun gametype, it would be a shame to see it go.

Headhunter in Multi-Team is hilariously fun.

Headhunter is the only game type that made me feel like a bounty hunter… Hell Yes I want that back!

> NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
>
>
> …Did I mention, “NO!”?

It’s a FFA style game type and, they tried to make it a team game in, Reach a Failed …

I loved Headhunters. It was an interesting a unique concept, fully deserving of returning in Halo 4.

I agree that all anybody wants to play is slayer, all I get to play in btb these days is slayer and heavies, no objective games at all. As for headhunter id like to see some changes for it to stay, it was too easy to just hide then run out and find 10 skulls on the ground. I once won a game with a skullamanjaro in about 1:20 seconds with no kills at all just by finding skulls on the ground.

> Headhunter in Multi-Team is hilariously fun.

lol yup, I’d love it to return. Had a blast on that mode.

For FFA it was a really good gametype, team on the other hand, not so much.

> hell yeah! was my favourite gametype in reach, had some of the most intense and fun games in multi-team with headhunter.

No! It was a terrible gametype.