Do you want Firefight or Spartan Ops added to H5?

Shoot they say they are passionate about their community. We’ve asked for both. Lets get both. But firefight was better

I don’t remember why but they they can’t do Spartan Ops. As for firefight I assume they are working on it because they did say that if the community showed enough interest they would make some sort of firefight.

They said that it was more work than they had originally planned. So what Josh Holmes actually said in relation to a pve mode, is that they havent planned anything before the launch of halo 5. But if we made enough noise they could add a pve only variant to warzone. Im pretty sure we wont get firefight or spartan ops. But i have seen was a screen shot of 343 testing warzone variants and there was a fast kraken mode and kraken battle mode. I saw it during that live stream of the battle of shadow and light. Hopefully thats in the pipeline within the next couple of updates.

Both would be good , smart not really allowed me to , in Halo four , practice control eand navigation is less pressure of dying instantly

It sickens me that the community has to ASK for content that should be present at launch.

imo, at least SO or firefight should be at launch! Ideally both.

I would like a Firefight or Spartan Ops type game, but with the addition that it puts two real players on the opposite team as Elites.

Both games suffer from predictability.

This would keep you on your toes.

343 claimed that there wasn’t enough interest in SO or FF so they wouldn’t add it…
Let’s prove them wrong, and show that we want it!
Oo rah!

It would definitely help the longevity of the game.

Fire fight with Reqs would be a game changer for me period. I would be broke lol

> 2533274839564738;10:
> Fire fight with Reqs would be a game changer for me period. I would be broke lol

Nah…you’re just ‘helping to expand the HCS prize pool’ :wink:

Big fat yes. It would probably come in the form of PvE Warzone, because if it doesn’t sell REQ packs, it will just sit at the bottom 343i’s to-do list. This is why I don’t support or buy MTs, but the day I buy my first Halo MT will be the day this game supports me.

Ideally, I’d like both. I wouldn’t touch spartan ops with a 10 foot pole, but there are those who would like it back and I respect that.

I didn’t like Spartan Ops that much, it got kinda repetitive.
Firefight would be quite nice, although I don’t know if that’s asking for too much since they will have to start from scratch there.

> 2533274811805718;6:
> It sickens me that the community has to ASK for content that should be present at launch.
>
> imo, at least SO or firefight should be at launch! Ideally both.

Something.
If they find adding a whole new game type to the game itself, then just tweek Warzone to include a PvE mode where it’s Spartan vs Mobs and give us almost never ending mob waves that get tougher and tougher till we CHOKE ON EM!

I think adding both is a bit unreasonable to expect from 343 considering we don’t have forge yet.
I voted for Firefight, because holy hell I miss the crap out of it. Sometimes I’m just having a bad night at matchmaking and I’d to unwind and shoot some mobs.

Also, Spartan Ops was so wildly unpopular that they scrapped season 2. Anyone remember that?

> 2533274919656469;9:
> It would definitely help the longevity of the game.

And that’s incredibly important.
What I want from this game is for it to not be dead next year like Halo 4 was.

yes

343i said they might not even bother working on a firefight based gametype because there isn’t enough data from the community to want it… Don’t quote me on it! I think it was from their live stream or from somewhere… I can’t remember. IF that’s the case, we need more polls and opinions on how a firefight gametype can be implemented with the new req system. In warzone, its pretty tough to take down the big bosses with req items. My idea is objective based. Defending locations from A.I enemies with marines to support you. perhaps 4vAI or 6vAI or even 8vAI since 12vAI is an easy winner. Basically Warzone Assault with AI enemies attacking you, with bosses!

> 2533274924290830;8:
> 343 claimed that there wasn’t enough interest in SO or FF so they wouldn’t add it…
> Let’s prove them wrong, and show that we want it!
> Oo rah!

343i also has no idea what they’re talking about, as they have proven time and time again. For them to say that there isn’t enough interest is the most blatantly ignorant thing I have ever heard them say. Of course we want Firefight! There has been an outcry for it since it was announced that it wouldn’t be in Halo 4!

Honestly… I’m starting to lose my faith in 343i…