Do you want Double XP weekends again?

Like the weekendly time limited exclusive playlist Halo 3 used to have every weekend.
With playlists such as Rocket Race, Living Dead, Fiesta, Mythic Brawl, 3 Ball, Griffball and maybe some crazy new additions such as 4vs4 Mantis slayer or something crazy with all the new features Halo 4 has.

Edit:
How about a unique playlist every week exclusive to the weekend. So people have something to look forward to play in the weekend, which will always be something different. Instead of getting bored of the same ol’ permanent playlists.

Rofl, 4v4 mantis slayer, ohgod.

OT:Yeah sure why not.

Yes, I loved waking up and jumping onto Halo 3 to see what the Double EXP was for this week. It was so much fun!

YES!

They were truly fun and I feel like they brought the community together to have fun during the weekends. They made H3 feel really special and it was always fun finding out what the playlist would be each weekend.

Honestly, I think Reach would have a much higher player base if it had double credit playlist weekends (I know I’d still be playing it).

Nope, permanent playlists or not at all.

> Rofl, 4v4 mantis slayer, ohgod.
>
> OT:Yeah sure why not.

Imagine the possibilities if you were able to spawn in them like you could in Reach with the Hog, mongoose, banshee, etc

> Nope, permanent playlists or not at all.

Can’t tell if srs

> > Nope, permanent playlists or not at all.
>
> Can’t tell if srs

I enjoy being able to jump into Grifball and Living Dead whenever I feel like it.

Double XP is too significant with persistent ranking.

It would be one thing if it was a copy of the original 1-50; where players are capable of losing ranks.

It just seems out of place with the current information we have on the ranking system.

Yeah, no. Already have an armor thing for this.

> Double XP is too significant with persistent ranking.
>
> It would be one thing if it was a copy of the original 1-50; where players are capable of losing ranks.
>
> It just seems out of place with the current information we have on the ranking system.

How about a unique playlist every week exclusive to the weekend. So people have something to look forward to play in the weekend, which will always be something different. Instead of getting bored of the same ol’ permanent playlists.

> > > Nope, permanent playlists or not at all.
> >
> > Can’t tell if srs
>
> I enjoy being able to jump into Grifball and Living Dead whenever I feel like it.

I did when they first came out…then got stale because they were always there and didn’t really feel special compared to Halo 3.

I enjoyed coming home from school to see what Bungie put out that weekend. It made me play more and it made the game feel special.

> > > Nope, permanent playlists or not at all.
> >
> > Can’t tell if srs
>
> I enjoy being able to jump into Grifball and Living Dead whenever I feel like it.

Yes, but isn’t it nice to have a revolving playlist which has a new, unique, and fun gametype every week? It eliminates repetition.

YESH!!!

I would like permanent play lists of the fun game types, but I would love to have some double XP weekends that is assigned to certain playlists for 2 or 3 days. And then after the double XP weekends the playlists revert back to normal, and then the next weekend some other playlists take up the double XP weekend mantle.

I love Double EXP Weekend. What made it fun was the fact that every weekend was a different Playlist like Rocket Race or Grifball. My friends and I loved seeing what the next weekend brought so we could play it and have a good time in it.

Yes, It would keep me playing it. Brings the population up too which is a bonus.

Yes, I miss those days!

Only if they are competitve. Otherwise no.

jk

Since exp is back (sort of), double exp oppertunies would be nice.

Watch everyone put on the Faster level progression specialization and do these when the game come out