Do you want a H3 gametype?

Hell Yes
Hell No

Vote Hell No to keep the game as it is.

Vote Hell Yes to go back to a Halo3 gamestyle, weapons on map, no loadouts in effect except for resupply and ammo.

Classic halo style is superior to this, although wouldn’t mind loudouts sticking around.

Oh and feel free to state any reasons for either vote, in a non flaming manner of course.

Honestly I’d just like to see it put up and see what response it gets. Personally I’m adaptable, I’ll play it however it goes but I just want anything that keeps the population up. Currently the only two things that really bother me are, no weapons on the map, and waypoints to power weapons when they’re there. I don’t even mind AA’s like some do.

I cant vote as the options don’t really have any wiggle room, what I mean by that is I would love to have a “Throwback” playlist which is exactly like classic Halo BUT still keep infinity slayer because it really is a amazing gametype IMHO I wouldnt want to see it comeback if it meant the death of IS I would like to have both.

With these maps?

Without sprinting or jetpack, MC’s speed would need to be 200% for the game to even be playable.

I just play Halo 3.

If you want to go play Halo 3, nothing’s stopping you from putting the disc into your XBox 360 and playing it.

> If you want to go play Halo 3, nothing’s stopping you from putting the disc into your XBox 360 and playing it.

well yes there is the lack of people playing it lol js js

There were a lot more people on H3 up until H4 launch.

Not sure where they all went, cause they sure as -Yoink- aren’t playin H4.

Probably BadOps II like everyone else.

People I played with were getting quite tired of 3, and honestly I think people believed, or were deceived, into thinking that H4 was going to be more back to basics, and after everyone saw how the game had been ruined, they stopped playing H3 too.

I base this only on not seeing the people who were just recently playing H3, play either of the games atm.