Do you want a GL or a Concussion Rifle in H4?

As the title asks, do you want to see a Grenade Launcher or Concussion Rifle in Halo 4?
I, for one, liked both the Concussion Rifle and the Grenade Launcher and would love to see them return. Your thoughts?

If I had to choose, I’d choose the grenade launcher. It was the only human based weapon with an EMP effect. I wish both returned however.

The Grenade Launcher is just a great weapon and I like the Concussion Rifle way more than the Brute Shot. I would like to see them back.

The AC-130 rifle needs to be nerfed. Destroyed. YOINKED. It’s way OP and is anoying in campaign. I understand wanting a weapon to pin down troops, but when those troops have the same gun…

If that’s the case, where will this end? They might as well give us the turret off the Pelican, or the MAC cannon off a Frigate.

Concussion Rifle. The Grenade Launcher was the worst weapon ever

> If I had to choose, I’d choose the grenade launcher. I wish both returned however.

Maybe we will the the Grenade Launcher, but in a differnt form. Based on some gameplay I’ve seen, It looks like Sticky Detonator may take it’s place.

I’m still hoping for a Concussion Rifle, though.

I’d never want the Concussion Rifle back! It was among the most anoying weapons ever in Halo… as for grenade launcher I don’t relly care, i’d love to see the brute shot back tho :slight_smile:

Grenade Launcher. It was just pure awesome and took a lot of skill to use. The CR was nice, but I think its actual “concussion” effect (blinding you and slowing you down) got a little OP in close range fights.

BOTH

Pro pipe, best anti-everything weapon that took skill. I could kill people and could take down vehicles. Took a month or two to get good enough with it. If it isn’t in I will be disappointed.

Grenade launcher.

CR is my Fav compared to the Brute shot due to the fact I can make a Sword runner float in a corner until I have to Reload or he dies.

GL was also amazing but I hope for both to return in some form or as they were in REACH.

> I’d never want the Concussion Rifle back! It was among the most anoying weapons ever in Halo… as for grenade launcher I don’t relly care, i’d love to see the brute shot back tho :slight_smile:

I’ll admit, the Concussion Rifle was a pain to counter on Legendary campagin, but in MM It dosent give me much trouble.

Brute shot.

It’s Grenade not gernade. Back OT, yes I want them both back. Pro Piping like a boss. Especially into green/yellow(w/e your preference) lift.

> It’s Grenade not gernade. Back OT, yes I want them both back. Pro Piping like a boss. Especially into green/yellow(w/e your preference) lift.

My bad for typo, thanks for pointing that out.

I love both the Grenade Launcher and Concussion Rifle, and want both to return in Halo 4. The Grenade Launcher was a weapon that required a lot of skill to use properly, but it could also do a lot of damage.

The Concussion Rifle, on the other hand, was easier to use and essentially Reach’s Brute Shot. However, I very much prefer the look and feel of the Concussion Rifle to the Brute Shot.

I would like the grenade launcher to return but not the concussion rifle. I found the concussion not very useful.

> Brute shot.

Dat melee.

I’m hoping for a weapon specific assassination with it…

> Pro pipe, best anti-everything weapon that took skill. I could kill people and could take down vehicles. Took a month or two to get good enough with it. If it isn’t in I will be disappointed.

Agreed

Lol it can drop jetpackers with no prob…just gotta be patient. I remember some peeps were like “wow did you just gl him out of the air” the other day. They admit that they didn’t really know how to use it effectively. I hope the SD is not a replacement for the GL.