Do You Want A Clan System In Halo 6?

• After you reach a certain rank that’s not too hard to reach, You will be allowed to create your own Clan System with a minimum requirement of 4 players including yourself. It will cost you in-game currency (not real money) this will limit people making Clans Unless they really want to - The person who creates the clan can assign ranks and up to 3 other players as Co-Leaders so (4 players max) - A clan lobby should be made to see who from your clan is only and the dynamic and stats for the clan and also you can see every match that has happened with your clan - There is no Max limit to how many members can be in your clan - There is a clan playlist which is limited to Clan members only and you play against other clans - Quitting a clan is a stat which other players can see (the more clans you quit the least likely people will want to add you to their own clan) - There are Clan Ranks and emblem and motto customization - In the clan lobby, you can create a rival clan and allied clan list, which can be used to play with allies or battle enemies/rivals clans - HAS TO BE IN GAME OR THERE IS NO POINT AND FUN - It will be greatDo you guys want this? and if you have any more ideas share them below!

Seems like an upgrade to the system here on waypoint.

Anything though is better then the file browser being dominated by people posting pictures of themselves challenging other clans, and calling them out.

Sounds good for the most part, I really want more in game features involving clans rather than just a tab showing who’s on.

1. Why limit who creates clans? If people want to create a clan I don’t see any problem with that. If the issue is “they’re taking the name and not using it” I’d say two things. First to bad, first one first serve, second simply add a system that can detect inactivity for day a year or two (even then people do take year long breaks from games :woman_shrugging:t2: Plus there’s various good names one can think up).

2. Serves no purpose. Why? Cause there are bad clans and of course people will leave if the clan neglects it’s members. If a clan has an issue with someone who’s left a lot of clans, maybe play with the person to see their attitude and you might see whether they got kicked for bad behavior or their previous clan never tried playing with them.

A system that helps players stand around, worship a “leader”, and discuss nothing other than how poorly other groups stand around and worship a leader? I’m totally up for it.

> 2533274824050480;5:
> A system that helps players stand around, worship a “leader”, and discuss nothing other than how poorly other groups stand around and worship a leader? I’m totally up for it.

I agree

No thanks this looks like it will make messing with clans harder

Sounds cool

Yes I would love to see one.

Some of my fondest memories of Halo 2 were in minor and major clanmatch.

I think this would be cool. A lot better than a 12 year old trying to keep things straight himself.

> 2533274923562209;4:
> 1. Why limit who creates clans? If people want to create a clan I don’t see any problem with that. If the issue is “they’re taking the name and not using it” I’d say two things. First to bad, first one first serve, second simply add a system that can detect inactivity for day a year or two (even then people do take year long breaks from games :woman_shrugging:t2: Plus there’s various good names one can think up).
>
> 6. Serves no purpose. Why? Cause there are bad clans and of course people will leave if the clan neglects it’s members. If a clan has an issue with someone who’s left a lot of clans, maybe play with the person to see their attitude and you might see whether they got kicked for bad behavior or their previous clan never tried playing with them.

Okay if you see someone that quits like 50 clans you might not want that compared to someone who doesn’t Clan hopping ain’t cool

If there’s any sort of developer-made cosmetic as a reward for being a part of (and) grinding in a clan, then I’m against it. After Achilles, I can’t say I’ve enjoyed having to rely on 99 other people to continue playing a 3-year-old game just so I can get a single helmet I only want for the 100% armory completion. Please save those rewards for something that can be done solo.

Perhaps if you were given, upon joining a clan, an emblem personally customized with exclusive clan customization options by the clan leader, then I would be fine. Just no more cosmetics that require a very long, very large group effort.

> 2533274977152039;7:
> No thanks this looks like it will make messing with clans harder

Although I have loved the certain uniquely made clans, people like you are in our eyes seen as “The Flood” you are only there to take and not to benefit together like the rest. My old friend DOFC Douglas tried doing clans but the constant mess of flooding causes us to simply not bother with clans anymore. This system I’m hearing sounds like a dedicated team willing to go under a single name and grow together. Note: The idea provided would allow simple clans to exists and have more benefits than the traditional spartan company, even though 1 thousand players cannot be reached in a single clan allowing a platoon or military group higher than company will allow for more Organizations/groups of Spartans to join. Thus, being a superior system on infinite.

Fine with most of it the in game currency doesn’t do it for me though

I’d love to see a clan system brought in.