Do you use weapon variatns

For me:
AR: Only the level 2 variants. And the Energy Bayonnet ones.
BR: Very rarely
MAGNUM: I only have the one… :frowning:
DMR: Occasionally.
SMG: Always! I love the different types of SMGs. I find the attachments actually make a slight difference, as well as looking cool

I use the supressed varients. If im in ff I will use the kinetic bolts. Other than that I dont really use the varients

> 2535405449919732;1:
> For me:
> AR: Only the level 2 variants. And the Energy Bayonnet ones.
> BR: Very rarely
> MAGNUM: I only have the one… :frowning:
> DMR: Occasionally.
> SMG: Always! I love the different types of SMGs. I find the attachments actually make a slight difference, as well as looking cool

Some recommended that I use the suppressed UNSC weapons in WZ,so I’ve been using the suppressed BR and Magnum recently.

Are you going to get an Xbox Scorpio?

i mainly use the halo 2 BR for faster kills and for better aim.

I use the H2BR and Bayonet DMR, sometimes the suppressor DMR/BR. Depending of my REQ level, I switch my secondary weapon for any situational REQ to get advantage in game while always keeping my H2BR.

> 2535405449919732;1:
> For me:
> AR: Only the level 2 variants. And the Energy Bayonnet ones.
> BR: Very rarely
> MAGNUM: I only have the one… :frowning:
> DMR: Occasionally.
> SMG: Always! I love the different types of SMGs. I find the attachments actually make a slight difference, as well as looking cool

AR: Generally switch to silent until I can get an SMG
BR: Sentinel at 3, H2 BR at 4, Sentinel Silenced at 5, Sentinel bayonet at 8
Magnum: extended mag at 2, sometimes I’ll use the gunfighter or tactical, but I generally have more preferable options.
DMR: Sentinel from 6, Sentinel Silenced from 7
SMG: Basic at four, Silenced at five don’t really care about the scope.

I’ll use the promethean bullets and the extended mag BR in FF on the rare occasion I go into it.

I always switch to extended mag variants for which ever weapons I am using and occasionally the bayonet smg towards the end of the match(yes I am sometimes that guy with active camo and my bayonet) :slight_smile:

Assault Rifle: Extended Magazine at level 2.
Battle Rifle: Sentinel Scope at level 3. BR55 at level 4.
Magnum: Extended Magazine at level 2, Gunfighter at level 3. Sometimes I’ll use the Tactical Magnum after level 4.
DMR: Sentinel Scope + Laser Pointer at level 8
SMG: Recon + Energy Bayonet at level 8

AR: Cog
BR: classic
Magnum: only have the one (I really want gunfighter)
DMR: Recon sight with silencer
SMG: Kinetic bolts

yeah, I always use the silencer versions with the sentinel scope for the dmr

I use the following on a regular basis:

• Kinetic Bolts / Silencer on anything - ARs / SMGs with Bayonets or Extended Mags - BR / DMR with Long Barrel or Stabilization Jets

I dump the AR and H5BR as fast as possible. I rock a H2BR plus Recon SMG+Energy Bayonet. I sometimes also will use the Gunfighter Magnum in a CQB rush, Tactical Magnum when I need a good CQB stealth weapon, And DMR when I need a good long range defence weapon. I have all the loadout items, so I can adapt to any situation.

extended mag magnum
suppressed Recon AR
Halo2 Br
suppressed Recon Smg
Suppressed Recon DMR
Energy bayonet Recon SMG/ Recon DMR

I use the br with extra ammo and the magnum too

> 2533274870717152;3:
> > 2535405449919732;1:
> > For me:
> > AR: Only the level 2 variants. And the Energy Bayonnet ones.
> > BR: Very rarely
> > MAGNUM: I only have the one… :frowning:
> > DMR: Occasionally.
> > SMG: Always! I love the different types of SMGs. I find the attachments actually make a slight difference, as well as looking cool
>
> Some recommended that I use the suppressed UNSC weapons in WZ,so I’ve been using the suppressed BR and Magnum recently.
>
> Are you going to get an Xbox Scorpio?

Did you know that Microsoft named the console after me? (This link is me messing around in a thread about the Scorpio)

Energy Bayonnets are great… But really expensive. They also completely ruin Warzone Turbo. Bases are basically uncappable.

For Mag, I use extended clip. For other load outs, I usually choose Longshot Kinetic Bolts variations, because I like the range and fire on the nozzle. For SMG, I go Recon with KB; I prefer the recon sight over the projection sight.

Edit: For most power weapons and vehicles, I sell back all base models if they have the same REQ costs as the next variation, for example:

• Binary Rifle 6 REQ and Retina of the Mind’s Eye 6 REQ; I keep Retina’s and sell standard binary - Gungoose 3 REQ and Corp Gungoose 3 REQ; I keep Corps and sell standard goose - Exception: Ghost, as I will use standard or Sword (both 3 REQ) for early Firefight rounds against Prometheans

Once I hit level 5 I generally go with silenced SMG and either the long barrel BR or H2BR and of course advanced sensor mod. I’ll break out the Kinetic variants if I don’t have the RP for an appropriate power weapon when it gets vehicle heavy.

I go with kinetic bolt smg and Silenced Classic BR, and once in a while I get a Dmr.

> 2533274930413556;19:
> I go with kinetic bolt smg and Silenced Classic BR, and once in a while I get a Dmr.

> 2533274804649077;18:
> Once I hit level 5 I generally go with silenced SMG and either the long barrel BR or H2BR and of course advanced sensor mod. I’ll break out the Kinetic variants if I don’t have the RP for an appropriate power weapon when it gets vehicle heavy.

I’m not the biggest fan of Kinetic Bolts. They are probably the most useful attachment (did you know that they can slow down an incoming vehicle with the knockback enough that it will be unable to splatter you?), but I find them to be a bit ugly.