Do you use kontrol freek's?

Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone in the community is using kontrol freek’s on their controller and what you thought of them!

Thanks - JILTEDSPARTAN

I have a set somewhere and they’re okay. I adjusted quickly to them but I don’t NEED them to play. I know some people love them though and won’t play without them.

They aren’t illegal to use?

They are not illegal to use as a lot of top COD and Halo players use them, for me I have started using them on the right stick as the dome on it makes it easier to aim.

> They aren’t illegal to use?

Why would these be illegal?

They are not illegal at all, if you read the Kontrol Freek website they are 100% legal for tournament use.

I’d don’t use controller “modifiers”. Nothings wrong with them, but I play legitly.

I use them myself and can confirm they are pretty awesome once you’ve adapted to them.

At first they can seem to be a little tricky, but once you get used to em they work a charm.

So for me personally, I do recommend them.

Hey ShadEO9 which set are you using I got the CQC Signatures.

I do not use controller modifiers, though I’ve considered it for awhile.

Some of the comments lol

They are not modifiers or illegal to use on controllers.

Yes I have many pairs of Kontrol Freeks for my controllers. I like the extensions and better grip they offer. Plus the extra precision. I can play just as fine without them but the extended thumbsticks makes it easier for me to hold the controller.

Which ones are you using for Halo?

> Hey ShadEO9 which set are you using I got the CQC Signatures.

I use the Halo 4 themed FPS Freek Infinity

What do you think of yours? They make your controller look pretty sweet too!

Using the CQC Signature editions, I think they are great offer so much more grip then the standard xbox controller.

I think yours are taller than mine, do you find it helps with your aim?

> Using the CQC Signature editions, I think they are great offer so much more grip then the standard xbox controller.
>
> I think yours are taller than mine, do you find it helps with your aim?

I feel they help gameplay alot, from movement to aiming etc…

Although if i don’t play my 360 for a little while it can become a little tricky for a minute to adjust again.

I use one on the right stick. I love it! Gave the other one to my brother, he also liked it.

edit - I used the tool which makes the stick a little longer

I use mine on the right stick also as the left is fine

they work pretty well for the cheap cost. But they aren’t really needed since they are just thumbstick extenders.

I don’t use kontrol freeks, but rather this.

Thinking about getting me a pair of infinity. I never used these kontroll freeks before, and heard nothing but good about them.