Do you trust 343?

I sat down and found out that CE was being released! Best game I have ever played as a child!

NEW GRAPHICS

Me: AWESOME

TERMINALS WITH INFO ON HALO 4!

Me: uh…OK AWESOME!

7 NEW MAPS FOR REACH!

Me: decent game…but YEA!

(3 weeks later)

OH, WERE CHANGING THE WEAPON SOUNDS :smiley:

3 people I have talked to:…why?

What next 343? you gonna change the music too? If you do that, you’ll barely see any profit, just sayin.

Do you trust 343? am I alone on that notion?
Plz say no…

I also talked to a guy at EB about the new skull. Yea…he knew nothing about it.

I trust them with CEA for sure. Halo 4 is still up in the air for me though.

I don’t distrust them. :slight_smile:

While the weapon sounds changed and some things aren’t as apparent anymore, I still do trust them. I believe it was said they are the same sounds, just enhanced. They are trying to enhance the experience while keeping things mainly the same after all.

Joe, There is nothing to worry about, the fact that the guy you talked with didn’t knew about the New Grunt Funeral Skull, Doesn’t mean that nobody does, the skull is a new addition, and it makes Grunts explode like plasma grenades when killed, all Skulls will be modified, but not entirely.

About 343 changing stuff. Sincerely, what you said is stupid, sorry, but it’s true. I don’t know why you are surprised when 343 Announced the videos showing the new sounds for weapons. Do you really expect that after 10 years, being Halo CE:A a REMAKE, will be exactly the same? No, it can’t, if it were the same, it wouldn’t be a Remake.

And For your information, they didn’t change the weapon sounds, they modified, renovated, and added more sound details to the original weapon sounds. Don’t complain about “Now they are going to change the music too?”. You concerns aren’t valid, why would they change that, the idea is to revive the game, not changing key stuff, it’s like they a level of the game entirely, the music is as important as the level itself. So quit your yapping, instead, why don’t you worry about 343 putting a special Bundle for the game, or giving a pass for Halo 4 Beta, be Positive, man.

Well I hate to break it to you but yeah, they are rerecording the soundtrack. Here’s some info about that.

Halo Bulletin 6/22/11

I definitely don’t agree that it will be a travesty with these things REDONE, not changed.

And in reply to your query, my answer is…yes, indubitably. :slight_smile:

<4

And Yes: I DO Trust 343 Industries, As Much As I Trusted Bungie When They Were On Their Halo Projects.

Nope, I trust them to make future halo games. I’m just impressed they’re putting on different graphics engine over the original. Any other developer would just upgrade it to HD and slightly improved the textures to make a quick buck.

343i is a melting pot of developers and halo-lovers alike. Bungie was clearly sticking it to old halo fans with reach by changing the fundamental gameplay mechanics (bloom…) and they clearly didn’t want to make halo games anymore. So, 343i is clearly the only other developer out there that’s got the best hands to caress our halo baby.

And about your sounds remark, 343i has got a new audio director for halo so, clearly, they’ll want to take their own approach on music with halo 4. Personally, I’m interested where the music goes with the new audio director.

Meh, they have to prove themselves.

> Well I hate to break it to you but yeah, they are rerecording the soundtrack. Here’s some info about that.
>
> Halo Bulletin 6/22/11
>
> I definitely don’t agree that it will be a travesty with these things REDONE, not changed.
>
> And in reply to your query, my answer is…yes, indubitably. :slight_smile:
>
> <4

This just basicly ruined my day

I’ll put it this way, I have more faith in 343i than I do in Bungie.

I trust and believe in 343.

No, absolutely not.

On a more serious note, of course; I trust them.

:slight_smile:

> I’ll put it this way, I have more faith in 343i than I do in Bungie.

i utterly fail to understand how…

> I’ll put it this way, I have more faith in 343i than I do in Bungie.

I definitely agree. Reach was a solid game by bungie, but just a decent halo game.

Sigh, Don’t Be So Negative, Instead, Let’s Make a Deal:

You Wait For 343 To Release Halo CE:A, When Is Out, You Play It, And Only THEN, You Can Argue If They Did a Good Work, or They -Blarg’d!- Everything Up, So, Again, Don’t Be So Negative, You Don’t Know How’s The Final Project Gonna Be. So Please, Don’t Be Like Some People In Here Who Is Already Complaining About Halo 4 When There’s Still More Than a Year Left For It’s Release.

> Meh, they have to prove themselves.

I 100% agree with this, i believe that people are handing out their trust too easily

343 is mostly composed of Bungie Veterans (Halo 1 & 2) and has has quite a few people that worked on the Metal Gear Solid franchise. I trust them completely.

> > I’ll put it this way, I have more faith in 343i than I do in Bungie.
>
> I definitely agree. Reach was a solid game by bungie, but just a decent halo game.

Because Halo 1 2 3 and ODST fell from they sky?