Do you trust 343??

Vote and explain.

Yeah

yes, as they have clearly shown they are very enthusiastic about halo and i think bungie started to loose a special something with ODST and reach, but thats my opinion i also think that now they have shown halo 4 they can really take fan advice and use it, unlike before.
However your gonna try and tear apart my post because thats what you do on every other thread you are on and obviously hate everything halo.

Well… I trust them enough that I pre-ordered Limited Edition.

I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so…

Yes.

Yeah I trust them because 343i is consisted of Halo fans. Halo fans wouldn’t ruin a Halo game would they?

So far, they have been proved worhty in terms of content IMO. Now we just have to wait until the game.

Of course, people are going to disagree with me which doesn’t change my opinion.

> I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.

but you are a -yoink- you never say anything constructive you only complain and try to rip it apart so i dont count your opinion as you dont count other peoples.

> I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.

Clearly you aren’t even remotely interested in a reasonable/constructive debate so why post?

> <mark>I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible</mark> but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so…

Yeah well that’s just like uh…your opinion man.

> > I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.
>
> Clearly you aren’t even remotely interested in a reasonable/constructive debate so why post?

Because I love Halo.

> > > I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.
> >
> > Clearly you aren’t even remotely interested in a reasonable/constructive debate so why post?
>
> Because I love Halo.

obviously not though, you dont even like it, you probably just like CoD and are a troll.

> > I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.
>
> but you are a -yoink- you never say anything constructive you only complain and try to rip it apart so i dont count your opinion as you dont count other peoples.

I’m just angry with everything they’ve done. Nearly everything is a step in the worst direction.

> > > I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.
> >
> > Clearly you aren’t even remotely interested in a reasonable/constructive debate so why post?
>
> Because I love Halo.

And that gives you the right to be a jerk to everyone who disagrees with you?

Newsflash - everyone on this site loves Halo otherwise they wouldn’t be here. Halo means something different to everyone. You are in no position to say that YOUR Halo is better than MY Halo.

The mighty warrior, back to his holy crusade. Have you swayed any one els’s opinion with your smooth talk and honeyed words?

On topic, yes I do trust 343. You may not agree but what they’ve shown tells me they are capable of making a great game and a great new trillogy. Call me a fanboy if you like, it won’t change the fact that not everyone agrees with your opinion.

> > > > I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.
> > >
> > > Clearly you aren’t even remotely interested in a reasonable/constructive debate so why post?
> >
> > Because I love Halo.
>
> obviously not though, you dont even like it, you probably just like CoD and are a troll.

The only CoD I like is CoD 4 and Black Ops zombies, Halo 2 will always be one of my favourite games of all time.

November can’t come fast enough.

[deleted]

> > > > > I really don’t think ‘yes’ should be an option since all 343 has shown has been terrible but my last thread was closed for not having a yes option so yeah.
> > > >
> > > > Clearly you aren’t even remotely interested in a reasonable/constructive debate so why post?
> > >
> > > Because I love Halo.
> >
> > obviously not though, you dont even like it, you probably just like CoD and are a troll.
>
> The only CoD I like is CoD 4 and Black Ops zombies, Halo 2 will always be one of my favourite games of all time.

so your one of the ones who just want a halo 2 remake, why dont you go and play halo 2 campaign, or halo 3 multilayer, its close enough.

> November can’t come fast enough.

So true…:slight_smile:

I have a lot to look forward to at the end of the year:

Halo 4
My cousin is expected to have a baby in November
Awesome films (As always)