Do you trust 343 with halo 4?

After the embargo ended people have given a very negative response most threads in the forum are incredibly biased. I made this thread as a feedback one for 343. If you don’t like where halo 4 is going please say so and explain why i would love to hear what you have to say but please keep it clean.

Halo 4, to me, kinda looks like it’s going to make use of elements from both 3 and Reach. Which is completely fine, I love both games.

I am undecided. 343i will only earn my trust when Halo 4 comes out and if it is nothing short of exceptional.

Well yeah i trust 343 with them handling halo and we’re lucky we are not handling halo and if we did it would be crap so yeah and don’t worry man because i’m very sure 343 will do a great job with halo 4 and try not to judge the game by the little peak they gave us! :smiley:

So… Deal with it!
As it will be 20% cooler! /)^3^(\

Sorry, what exactly is “Embargo”?

Trust? You speak as if we have a choice in the matter.

So far so good. I know there are going to be things in the final version I won’t like, but that’s a factor with all previous titles also. And despite that I’m still here, and still looking forward to future releases.

> Sorry, what exactly is “Embargo”?

The press is usually shown somethings before they are scheduled to be shown to the public so companies have something called an embargo which prohibits the press from releasing anything until the selected day which was March 5th.

> Trust? You speak as if we have a choice in the matter.

No, we do not have a choice on that but we do have some influence on the final product also we do have the choice of buying it or not.

I will keep it simple YES !

> > Sorry, what exactly is “Embargo”?
>
> The press is usually shown somethings before they are scheduled to be shown to the public so companies have something called an embargo which prohibits the press from releasing anything until the selected day which was March 5th.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Still want more info, but yes I trust 343. I mean come on seriously? 343 can do this…so please enough with all the doubt.

> Well yeah i trust 343 with them handling halo and we’re lucky we are not handling halo and if we did it would be crap so yeah and don’t worry man because i’m very sure 343 will do a great job with halo 4 and try not to judge the game by the little peak they gave us! :smiley:
>
> So… Deal with it!
> As it will be 20% cooler! /)^3^(\

This.

Also…

BROHOOF /)

I tottally agree with you i think the game looks good so far

I personally don’t trust 343 with halo. Especially after they forced TU on all gametypes despite the large number of opposition. However thy seem to be taking (very slow) steps to try and fix this problem knowing full well that how the fans view 343’s work on halo will be a big factor on whether or not they buy halo 4. I will give them time to prove their worth but as yet I am unconfident. But they still have time to turn things around.

> After the embargo ended people have given a very negative response most threads in the forum are incredibly biased. I made this thread as a feedback one for 343. If you don’t like where halo 4 is going please say so and explain why i would love to hear what you have to say but please keep it clean.

To be honest no at least not from what they’ve done so far. So far it looks like they’re just cowarring behind kids BR -Yoink!-. I don’t want to be to hasty on judging them but I’m afraid they’re just going to make this new trilogy a bunch of halo 3 remakes with no new ideas at all.

For a game that is set after Halo 3 and is supposed to be a continuation of the trilogy, I find that 343 is using too many elements from Halo Reach and removing too many features that made the trilogy iconic. Things like:

Dual Wielding Removed (Am i supposed to believe that the Chief forgets how to Dual Wield?)
Loadouts returning ( Class based gameplay does not belong in an Arena Shooter)
Armor Abilities replacing Equipment (Which canon-wise makes no sense)

im backing them 100%

My main concern is a small one about multiplayer and one about custom loadouts. I pray to God that it is like a Gears type system where one chooses between like a BR and an AR and maybe a couple different pistols. I am a huge fan of 343 and completely trust that they can make a good Halo game, however this issue does have me a bit worried about which way the series is heading. I’m not about to cancel pre-orders or something like that, but this is something I hope gets cleared up soon.

I Dont think it matters if we trust them. we cant take the title and give it to someone else.