Do you think...?

Do you think that there is any change of the Halo 3 ODST magnum and Silenced SMG to be in halo 4? - They were my favourite halo weapons and hope they are in it.

If so, how would MC get the weapon?

> Do you think that there is any change of the Halo 3 ODST magnum and Silenced SMG to be in halo 4? - They were my favourite halo weapons and hope they are in it.
>
> If so, how would MC get the weapon?

Every Halo has had some variant with an overpowered Pistol, ODST’s was the one which wasn’t so powerful, but I don’t think it will be in Halo: 4.

I think a combination of Halo 3’s Pistol, or the CE Pistol may make a comeback, as 343i seem to listen very closely to the community, and many people would want this.

We will have to wait and see.

To answer the last question, he will probably find them.

> Every Halo has had some variant with an overpowered Pistol

The pistol was useless in Halo 2 and Halo 3. not overpowered.

> > Every Halo has had some variant with an overpowered Pistol
>
> The pistol was useless in Halo 2 and Halo 3. not overpowered.

Halo 2, maybe.
Halo 3, no. In the right hands, it could beat a DMR. It shot slower than the Reach pistol, and lacked a scope, but it killed in 5 shots.

The pistol was really innacurate in H3, I’d basically like to see it as a less powerful BR/DMR, like it is at the moment, but with the same accuracy.

Oh and as for silenced weapons, they’d be pretty cool in Campaign, but I don’t really think they’d serve much purpose in multiplayer halo, as people would always know where u were when you’re shooting anyway. Would love to see dual-wielding come back though

> In the right hands, it could beat a DMR. It shot slower than the Reach pistol, and lacked a scope, but it killed in 5 shots.

the BR killed in 4. you’re example is a highly unlikely situation. this almost never happened in Halo 3.

That’s where Bloom comes in I guess.

Without the increased Bloom like in Halo Reach, you get those firecracker shooting pistol like in Halo 3 (we’re comparing halo 3 to halo 3 weapons), or immensely OPed pistol such as CE’s.

Bloom helps keep it a strong weapon and creates its own edge of effectiveness.