Do you think we will get a HCS flight?

I’m talking friendly fire, no radar, BR starts, Oddball.

We haven’t got a 5 flag map yet.

Would be nice to see what HCS settings, maps and gametypes are intended for Rayleigh and have a little go of them beforehand.

TBH, probably not but that would be cool. Even if it was a side playlist for the flight.

> 2533274807814041;2:
> TBH, probably not but that would be cool. Even if it was a side playlist for the flight.

Yeah I think to not put casual players off the game you would need to run it along side Social Arena/BTB.

I wish. I’d at least like a breakdown of the settings before launch.

> 2533274833576927;4:
> I wish. I’d at least like a breakdown of the settings before launch.

yeah same, the new players are gonna have to get used to whatever is new so i would tell them now so they can be prepared.

Would love to know what maps they plan to use for it. I could imagine Bazaar being a 3 flag map.

Seeing they involve multiple pro teams with in their closed tests I think have a great source of input for that and they won’t need a pre-launch help from the community. The great line up they presented is my main reason I’m not concerned about ranked in infinite.

Damn you for reminding me I’ll probably have to wait till December to uppercut someone with the oddball!

> 2535422212492174;7:
> Seeing they involve multiple pro teams with in their closed tests I think have a great source of input for that and they won’t need a pre-launch help from the community. The great line up they presented is my main reason I’m not concerned about ranked in infinite.
>
> Damn you for reminding me I’ll probably have to wait till December to uppercut someone with the oddball!

Yeah bro, I have great faith this game is going to be great in competitive and balanced really well on kbm and controller.

Just want to play it ha, or at least know what gametypes and maps they will be using for it. Even knowing the full HCS rosters would be helpful to decide which team I’m routing for.